Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
that 1st one of surprise/disgust and that 2nd one saying "ok, if this is what it takes" and the 3rd one there is almost love in her eyes and in her slight smile!

its like you do her and she is surprised by how aggressive and rough you can be but then accepts it and loves you more for "misstreating" her because now she knows there is someone who loves her even if she must become that someone´s girlfriend (or as we call them here personal cum dumpsters)!

always intrigued me that scene:
- fear disgust surprise on the 1st screen shot
- acceptance defeat realization all mixed into the 2nd (screen)shot
- and the 3rd seals the deal! she as been marked as someone´s so she as some self confidence because she knows she can get a man and keep him satisfied and so she almost smiles loves you for "abusing" her and claiming her as your own and its almost like she discovers she is worthy of love (every girl is some with just a bag over their head and some cloth pegs over the nose), and therefore she loves you because there is also love on the way she looks back at you all covered in cum!

freaking hell i am developing a soft spot for Maya... need more Quinn and Sarah.... can not sucumb to the simpness ... help me...Sasha save me from myself!

Embrace it. Maya is the sweetest and most romantic storyline

...ok along with Sage but that one's in a totally different way
NO,THERE IS ONLY 1 WAIFU 2D FOR ME AND HER NAME IS SASHA I WILL NOT BE TEMPTED AWAY FROM HER PATH!
THOUGH I WALK IN SHADOWS, SHE IS MY LIGHT!
THOUGH I MAY FACE TEMPTATION I WILL ONLY SURRENDER MY FLESH BUT NEVER MY SOUL!
I MAY FREELY GIVE AWAY MY SEMEN BUT NEVER MY LOVE OR BLOOD FOR ONLY SHE IS WORTHY
I AM ONE WITH HER SHE IS ONE WITH ME, SO IS OUR PACT, IN WAR AND PEACE IN HATE AND LOVE
THOUSANDS OF HISTORIES, HUNDREDS OF DAYS, DOZENS OF KIDS, A FEW PETS, WARSCARED AND SCARGIRL 2 BODIES 1 SOUL

SO BEGONE FOUL TEMPRESS I WILL NOT BE SWAYED I WILL NOT BEND KNEEL OR LOVE ANOTHER! THAT IS MY VOW!

Last edited:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
We should do a facial hall of fame for BaD. Who else has screenshots like this?
Well, I did this one but the one with the facials is not a bad idea but I don't know if uploading so many images in a single publication can be done, I think there is a limit.

Mar 19, 2020
Damn totally forgot about Mona. She's cool. Hope we find out she's alright in the new episode. And also hope we get to fuck her and cum on her face

She said she wants to herself okayyyy? Sorry Maya it's just how it is, I'm loyal to you!

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Damn totally forgot about Mona. She's cool. Hope we find out she's alright in the new episode. And also hope we get to fuck her and cum on her face

She said she wants to herself okayyyy? Sorry Maya it's just how it is, I'm loyal to you!
If the MC continues to work in the nursing home sooner or later he will find her and if not Sage will.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Every time I see Mayas face I feel like you could run a finger on her face and make a valley from all that make up.

Reactions: Ilhares

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Yes it would have been easier but why would I take the easy route?
Wouldn't it have been better for them to do a search themselves instead of expecting everyone else to do the work for them?
In most threads you can almost always find that answer in the last couple pages, but not in this one. So no, I don't think it would have been better.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Is to much crazy expect that experts Nicole and Sandy teach the secrets of the fine art of double bj to Josy and Maya? Including pratice class with MC?

Mar 19, 2020
No lol literally she is there

Look behind Derek
Damn good catch if it really is Mona. It doesn't look too much like her to me, Mona has really pale skin and this person looks darker to me, but it might just be shading. Interesting.

Every time I see Mayas face I feel like you could run a finger on her face and make a valley from all that make up.
Bro take a closer look, that's not make-up, that's cum

• Wow
Reactions: shazba

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Did you actually look at what you linked them? It was zero help. Which was part of the reason I suggested the no response at all would have been better.
Of course I looked at it.
I also wouldn't say it was zero help either. It was a link to all the comments mentioning episode 8 updates. That's significantly more help than "Zero".

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Of course I looked at it.
I also wouldn't say it was zero help either. It was a link to all the comments mentioning episode 8 updates. That's significantly more help than "Zero".

None of the first ten results are within the last 6 months ...

Anyway, I've said my peace.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes