felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Exactly, that is the thing so many devs do wrong, in their pursuit to Rian Johnson their player base they keep that sort of stuff hidden and it blows in their faces, here DPC lets both the MC and especially the player know what the girls are all about before starting the relationship, it's entirely on the players if they want to go after the restaurant, or pink rose girls.
And in my opinion they are clear warning signs

here there are people worried about Tommy's reaction to finding out about Josy, what's going to happen when he finds out about Heather? but not even so much about the betrayal as about ratting him out?

about DPC not being afraid to show though I disagree, it was really only done for Heather and Helena, where all the fascination lies precisely in a possible MMF, which those who don't like will stay away from.

otherwise they are all either virgins or sexually frustrated for an undefined time. not even the prostitutes are explicit in their relationships.

on the subject: let's do 2 maths on the restaurant: each girl will want her own return, let's say at least $500 a month, plus there's Quinn's share and possibly whoever is on top of her, let's say another $500. so $1,000 per girl. apparently the most common activity remains the glory hole, so the average per performance will be quite low, after all, the customers are stuedent (until proven otherwise Burke is an exception), let's say $50 average

this means 20 services per month, one per workday. my guess is that Arieth has a lower average

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
the real issue is not the cheating, but the ratting (essential to get to Heather), on that it is impossible for Tommy to get over it
Tommy is just a walking issue. Tommy will happily rat on someone if it's in his best interest because the world revolves around Tommy. I have no qualms treating him like shit, respect is earned. Heather is an idiot for, er, "dating" him and she's an idiot for trying to play by some set of rules because Tommy doesn't have a real set of rules.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: felicemastronzo

ryshii

May 29, 2018
Guys so when the 1.0.0 version will be release later is it gonna be combined with 0.8.3 version or the game still going to obe split into two games?

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
And in my opinion they are clear warning signs

here there are people worried about Tommy's reaction to finding out about Josy, what's going to happen when he finds out about Heather? but not even so much about the betrayal as about ratting him out?

about DPC not being afraid to show though I disagree, it was really only done for Heather and Helena, where all the fascination lies precisely in a possible MMF, which those who don't like will stay away from.

otherwise they are all either virgins or sexually frustrated for an undefined time. not even the prostitutes are explicit in their relationships.

on the subject: let's do 2 maths on the restaurant: each girl will want her own return, let's say at least $500 a month, plus there's Quinn's share and possibly whoever is on top of her, let's say another $500. so $1,000 per girl. apparently the most common activity remains the glory hole, so the average per performance will be quite low, after all, the customers are stuedent (until proven otherwise Burke is an exception), let's say $50 average

this means 20 services per month, one per workday. my guess is that Arieth has a lower average
I don't think it's possible to "really doing a wrong' to Tommy. There's like, no real moral base to that relationship. At all.

View attachment 3019421
100% there was that one guy that was actively posting how his 'cuck all the diks' + Magnar save was going after each update, forgot the name.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
I mean it still better than enjoying other characters stealing li from you and cucking you lmfao. I don't know why you think this makes people hypocrites as both of these kinks are somewhat different from eachother. :Kappa:
Pretty sure I remember my college days as everyone fucking everyone. The thing that cracks me up is how harem guys flipping out about NTR, IN A GAME, don't realize it's exposing their projected inferiority complex, selfishness, their control issues, but also how they have a real difficult time separating fiction from reality.
It's a game. Relax. You're not actually being cucked. Relax. Shhhhhhhh relax. It'll be over soon. Shhhhhhhhh.

Jamez999

Jun 30, 2021
I'd disagree with this, simply because AL gave the option of setting the friend up with an LI rather than taking her yourself. AL was before the anti-NTR brigade became as vocal as they are now. Do you really think there will be a chance to set Derek up with Cam or any of the other side girls or any main girl if you're not on their route? Very much doubt it, the only chance of setting Derek up with anyone would be getting him back with Ashley, and only because Ashley is not even a side girl.
Let me add some fuel to the fire.

It will be good if we can set Maya with Derek, Josy with Tommy & Sage with Tybalt.

5.PNG

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022

For this week's update, I've tried to estimate the remaining render time by monitoring the number of frames per day and average frames per animation. Render time varies depending on many factors, such as render quality, animation duration, environment, number of characters, light, camera position, etc. I estimated the remaining render time with mean values.

Given that there are no problems with any animations that would cause me to re-render something, we're looking at 24-28 more days of render time before all animations are 100% rendered and post-processed. I will keep you posted as time progresses with new estimates, but right now, mid-November is looking promising for the start of beta testing and proofreading.

I still have tests to complete, but it's going well. Every day, I feel more sure about the episode, and it looks much better than it did when I started this process a few weeks ago.

This week, I played several times, mainly focusing on choices. While playing, I noticed a few bugs and room for improvement with mini-games and the in-game phone. As I worked on improving these areas, I updated the Stats app by making it more useful for mini-game players and other purposes.

I wanted to show you some of these changes today, as it doesn't spoil anything major, and it's always useful to read feedback and consider more changes that players would wish for QoL improvements.

I've added buttons at the bottom of the Stats app, allowing you to browse different useful stats. The general tab is almost the same as in the past, and it's the default tab you view when opening the Stats app.

As you unlock mini-games while playing, more tabs become available at the bottom of the Stats app. The Party Planner tab and other mini-game tabs are exclusive to mini-game players. In this tab, you can see your current build for the party planning mini-game.

You can view everyone's current happiness, your inventory, and perk choices, and also read a log of how activities and choices affected DIKs' happiness and more.

You may have noticed in episode 9 how there's a pop-up message to the top-right of the screen saying that DIKs' happiness increased after activities. Such events will be listed in detail in this log in real-time, and you don't have to replay episode 9 for this to work; your saves and logs will be synchronized at the start of episode 10. Other events relevant to this mini-game will also be added to the log. I hope this will make it easier to plan, evaluate and discuss strategies for this mini-game as it progresses.

Similarly, I've also added tabs for other mini-games: Brawler and a new unannounced mini-game that has become an addictive favorite of mine. I'm not spoiling what it is today, but I believe you will like the new mini-game if you enjoy planning and resource management.

The Brawler tab will show your current skill point allocation and overall stats for the mini-game.

Lastly, there's a tab named Girls, which is available to all players. If you're like me and can be slightly confused about who you've had a lewd scene with on your save and don't want to browse the Bios app every time to find out if you did something with a girl, this new tab will be useful.

It will show which girls you've been with, making remembering what you did in the past easier. This tab will look clean for purists and...not so empty for other players - I'm not judging.

I hope you will come to enjoy these upcoming changes.

I will continue to playtest and polish next week. I'm going through all branches again with the changes I've made and plan to focus extra on getting 100% collectibles and testing them next week.

Have a nice weekend.

Dr PinkCake

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023

For this week's update, I've tried to estimate the remaining render time by monitoring the number of frames per day and average frames per animation. Render time varies depending on many factors, such as render quality, animation duration, environment, number of characters, light, camera position, etc. I estimated the remaining render time with mean values.

Given that there are no problems with any animations that would cause me to re-render something, we're looking at 24-28 more days of render time before all animations are 100% rendered and post-processed. I will keep you posted as time progresses with new estimates, but right now, mid-November is looking promising for the start of beta testing and proofreading.

I still have tests to complete, but it's going well. Every day, I feel more sure about the episode, and it looks much better than it did when I started this process a few weeks ago.

This week, I played several times, mainly focusing on choices. While playing, I noticed a few bugs and room for improvement with mini-games and the in-game phone. As I worked on improving these areas, I updated the Stats app by making it more useful for mini-game players and other purposes.

I wanted to show you some of these changes today, as it doesn't spoil anything major, and it's always useful to read feedback and consider more changes that players would wish for QoL improvements.

I've added buttons at the bottom of the Stats app, allowing you to browse different useful stats. The general tab is almost the same as in the past, and it's the default tab you view when opening the Stats app.

As you unlock mini-games while playing, more tabs become available at the bottom of the Stats app. The Party Planner tab and other mini-game tabs are exclusive to mini-game players. In this tab, you can see your current build for the party planning mini-game.

You can view everyone's current happiness, your inventory, and perk choices, and also read a log of how activities and choices affected DIKs' happiness and more.

You may have noticed in episode 9 how there's a pop-up message to the top-right of the screen saying that DIKs' happiness increased after activities. Such events will be listed in detail in this log in real-time, and you don't have to replay episode 9 for this to work; your saves and logs will be synchronized at the start of episode 10. Other events relevant to this mini-game will also be added to the log. I hope this will make it easier to plan, evaluate and discuss strategies for this mini-game as it progresses.

Similarly, I've also added tabs for other mini-games: Brawler and a new unannounced mini-game that has become an addictive favorite of mine. I'm not spoiling what it is today, but I believe you will like the new mini-game if you enjoy planning and resource management.

The Brawler tab will show your current skill point allocation and overall stats for the mini-game.

Lastly, there's a tab named Girls, which is available to all players. If you're like me and can be slightly confused about who you've had a lewd scene with on your save and don't want to browse the Bios app every time to find out if you did something with a girl, this new tab will be useful.

It will show which girls you've been with, making remembering what you did in the past easier. This tab will look clean for purists and...not so empty for other players - I'm not judging.

I hope you will come to enjoy these upcoming changes.

I will continue to playtest and polish next week. I'm going through all branches again with the changes I've made and plan to focus extra on getting 100% collectibles and testing them next week.

Have a nice weekend.

Dr PinkCake
Mid November time ish? Nice!

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes