TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
MC was sure weird in this episode. "I am balls deep in Sage. Let me talk about her family" or "I am going to throw a hissy fit because my girlfriend wants me to take an STD test before we continue having unprotected sex" MC can be such a drama queen.
At least on Sage's path he admits to be in the wrong and being a little bit of an ass about it. Though DCP really wants to force that last name thing this season it seems, we might get what MC's mom's last name is in the future. Also Sage's last name seems to be a huge sore spot the way she reacted. Gotta keep that drama going on her path with 1 her family, her real parents and the Quinn thing. But it seems DCP is putting it to the back burner with Quinn and Lily teaming up against Vinny and now Tommy and her apologized to each other.

legacy0507

Jul 7, 2020
Unofficial Android Port :

Being a DIK [v0.9.0] [Dr PinkCake]

Download Apk : , Workupload, Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Season 1 & 2 Android : Here

Android Ports Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves Location : Brandy0011/brandy.badik.s3/game/saves

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Brandy's Discord Server :
0011 Discord Server :
Great work! Thank you very much! ❤

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I am surprised no one is talking about the opening scene. The ransacked, bloody Christmas, locked door opens scene at Bella's. Is it a future or past scene?
Probably future that's gonna be the Season 3 cliffhanger or something... Makes me wonder actually if he's going to do something completely stupid with Bella's husband now :LUL: Like him currently being in prison for mass murder :FacePalm:

bigdick289

Jan 25, 2019
In previous updates MC was so-so, more reasonable like em, Derek. But had a rather neutral personality no matter which path one woudld take. But in this one, he is just plain annoying, one would really just punch him. Not to mention those dialogues you mentioned they are like WTF?
Also, the planning thing. One would think that organizing and planning the renovation of a fucking MANOR/Frat house would be more complicated than planning an damn party, but our MC basically lost -80IQ points in this update.

Reactions: StingerWolf

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Thank you for saying that, one of the best things about this game is the humor, and it's nice to see a positive pov, i was really getting bummed waiting for nearly a year and the feedback didn't make it sound like I'll even enjoy what we did get
It's F95, half of audience here like Tommy easy to piss off.
The same whining as after the Interlude. Well, there will always be a group of loudly screaming people who are unhappy with everything.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
I am surprised no one is talking about the opening scene. The ransacked, bloody Christmas, locked door opens scene at Bella's. Is it a future or past scene?
I don't think it's blood, I think it's wine.
If it is a flashback then I think it's probably the moment Bella and James' relationship went to shit, like their child dying or something like that.
If it is a future event then I can't even imagine what is going to happen tbh, but I counted 7 plates so my bet is a christmas dinner with MC, Bella, Neil, Jill, Derek, Zoey and Sage.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
In the drinking game with Maya and Josy, there's also the question about how many sexual partners the protagonist has had. Anyone know how that scene is affected if he's had his share of fun earlier in the game? Does he tell them if he's slept with Sage or any of the others?
The game actually counts all people MC has gotten frisky with (note: handjobs, blowjobs etc count, too) and depending on the result there's different dialogues/reactions and a change with Maya and Josy's relationship scores. Basically if MC was slutting it up there's RP score loss, if he remained a relative nun then he can gain some points.

Reactions: Doppelgang

icloutshit

Mar 4, 2020
The same whining as after the Interlude. Well, there will always be a group of loudly screaming people who are unhappy with everything.
Haven't checked F95 since the release, does everybody hate it? I really liked it, so much content. Bit dissapointed with the lack of progression but the party free roam was a banger. So much to unwrap.

Sep 10, 2020
Hi guys enjoyed the update. I'm missing one scene. Could someone please be a mensch and dm a screen shot of full completed scenes? It's driving me crazy. I've sped through every route a second time now can't find it. Thx in advance.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Appreciate that Sexy Nerd Sandy haha
Sally, bro. Sally. Sandy is the face-tatted sex monster from the Pink Rose.
I'm so confused. I don't have the game installed and I want to start from the beginning. What am I supposed to download? o_O
Download seasons 1&2.
Hey bro, how do you know what his rig is? Or at general, where does he share info? Really wondering, i didn't think he did much communicate and sharing.

Also i may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure you only been SLI for gaming, you don't need it for rendering software.
In the past somebody had shared the info crom a convo on his Discord server, regarding the hardware. And I was wrong on the SLI- I meant Nvlink, to maximize the VRAM for scenes. Some software needs/uses it, some doesn't.

• Haha
Reactions: BeenThroughHell

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Sorry not everyone can be happy with average shit which is supposed to be year worth of contents. If you actually think this one is better than previous dik episodes (which took less time) then good for you.

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
Sally, bro. Sally. Sandy is the face-tatted sex monster from the Pink Rose.
Download seasons 1&2.

In the past somebody had shared the info crom a convo on his Discord server, regarding the hardware. And I was wrong on the SLI- I meant Nvlink, to maximize the VRAM for scenes. Some software needs/uses it, some doesn't.
right it's Sally haha

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes