ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
In the drinking game with Maya and Josy, there's also the question about how many sexual partners the protagonist has had. Anyone know how that scene is affected if he's had his share of fun earlier in the game? Does he tell them if he's slept with Sage or any of the others?
The game actually counts all people MC has gotten frisky with (note: handjobs, blowjobs etc count, too) and depending on the result there's different dialogues/reactions and a change with Maya and Josy's relationship scores. Basically if MC was slutting it up there's RP score loss, if he remained a relative nun then he can gain some points.

Reactions: Doppelgang

icloutshit

Mar 4, 2020
It's F95, half of audience here like Tommy easy to piss off.
The same whining as after the Interlude. Well, there will always be a group of loudly screaming people who are unhappy with everything.
Haven't checked F95 since the release, does everybody hate it? I really liked it, so much content. Bit dissapointed with the lack of progression but the party free roam was a banger. So much to unwrap.

Sep 10, 2020
Hi guys enjoyed the update. I'm missing one scene. Could someone please be a mensch and dm a screen shot of full completed scenes? It's driving me crazy. I've sped through every route a second time now can't find it. Thx in advance.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Appreciate that Sexy Nerd Sandy haha
Sally, bro. Sally. Sandy is the face-tatted sex monster from the Pink Rose.
I'm so confused. I don't have the game installed and I want to start from the beginning. What am I supposed to download? o_O
Download seasons 1&2.
Hey bro, how do you know what his rig is? Or at general, where does he share info? Really wondering, i didn't think he did much communicate and sharing.

Also i may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure you only been SLI for gaming, you don't need it for rendering software.
In the past somebody had shared the info crom a convo on his Discord server, regarding the hardware. And I was wrong on the SLI- I meant Nvlink, to maximize the VRAM for scenes. Some software needs/uses it, some doesn't.

• Haha
Reactions: BeenThroughHell

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
The same whining as after the Interlude. Well, there will always be a group of loudly screaming people who are unhappy with everything.
Sorry not everyone can be happy with average shit which is supposed to be year worth of contents. If you actually think this one is better than previous dik episodes (which took less time) then good for you.

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
Download seasons 1&2.

In the past somebody had shared the info crom a convo on his Discord server, regarding the hardware. And I was wrong on the SLI- I meant Nvlink, to maximize the VRAM for scenes. Some software needs/uses it, some doesn't.
right it's Sally haha

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Probably future that's gonna be the Season 3 cliffhanger or something... Makes me wonder actually if he's going to do something completely stupid with Bella's husband now :LUL: Like him currently being in prison for mass murder :FacePalm:
James is released from prison, only to murder his wife and her new lover. More details 11...

• Wow
Reactions: gamingdevil800

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Am I the only one who felt genuinely sorry for Arieth this episode? She is not bright, sure, but can the overall humiliation and suffering be justified by that?
I know she's comic relief, but boy that whole flashback was so uncomfortable to watch. Was that supposed to be funny? It wasn't even her own fault/stupidity, that caused the pregnancy. She's a nice girl; do your tomato soup jokes, but use Tybalt or Dawe as punching bag.
I wouldn't even rule it out there will be another turn of events and she isn't even pregnant but that was so weird and a lame ass resolution to the pregnancy test foreshadowing. :cautious: :rolleyes:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Haven't checked F95 since the release, does everybody hate it? I really liked it, so much content. Bit dissapointed with the lack of progression but the party free roam was a banger. So much to unwrap.
I don't read the whole thread right now, it's just impossible because of the number of posts, and I just don't want to get into a spoiler.
But this is just a group of dissatisfied people that appears after each release, they are clearly not in the majority.
And that's what i'm talking about, it was hell of a party! I'm always wanted a big party episode.

kiki013

Jan 12, 2021
I know she's comic relief, but boy that whole flashback was so uncomfortable to watch. Was that supposed to be funny? It wasn't even her own fault/stupidity, that caused the pregnancy. She's a nice girl; do your tomato soup jokes, but use Tybalt or Dawe as punching bag.
I wouldn't even rule it out there will be another turn of events and she isn't even pregnant but that was so weird and a lame ass resolution to the pregnancy test foreshadowing. :cautious: :rolleyes:
And right after, when she was lead on to humiliate herself even further by MCing that bus tour with a totally necessary buttplug just to show up at her parents'. Ugh.

• Sad
Reactions: schinoize

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
Yeah i agree.
The best thing about BaDIK is that its actually a fun experience, and not just because of the sexual aspect - there are very very few other games that make me laugh as hard, and sometimes feel as hard.

i only wish development had focused more on the main things rather than the fluff around it.
but who knows? maybe he is like Brandon Sanderson, who's idea of "rest" between one book series is 2 other book series'.
If DPC could have a 3-5 months release window for episode i would've even pledged 25$/month gladly.

Never thought I would play this game for it's comedy. Man... Leon had it rough this update.
seriously? i find this game hilarious.
the transition in i think episode 7, between the hilarious conversation about "Fanny bullets" and how Jacob and MC decide to go to the HOTs party only to avoid being around it, straight to a "BUTT BEER!" image.

or many moments with Bella ("I don't think we get each other's humor")

Download seasons 1&2.

Really? i was totally unaware NVLINK is required to utilize multiple GPU's - that's a bummer, that means no transition for 40 series like you said.
do you REALLY believe that rendering time could be a major reason for the long time between chapters? (asking because I'm clueless about this)

Last edited:
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes