Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

Psytama

Sep 14, 2019
& @Psytama & everyone with the jim error
open the console and paste this
Python:
define jim = Character("Amelia", color="#f7dd72")
It comes from trying to replay a scene with a character you haven't seen yet.
You can find the full list of characters and their "define" in charaters.rpy and characters_season2.rpy if you need to fix another scene.
Thanks man!!

mainkiller

Feb 20, 2020
the walk through is working for me as it is showing up on options and i see the cheat button on the lower right hand corner, but is something supposed to happen when i click on it? i click on it and nothing happens and i cant click on anything else when i do

Aug 26, 2017
I'll wait 4 months if that's what Scrappy needs to update this. No point in playing the base game without this mod imo. It cuts out all the bullshit and busy work so I can actually enjoy the game without stressing about a certain choice or not having enough money to buy Jill fucking ice cream.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I'll wait 4 months if that's what Scrappy needs to update this. No point in playing the base game without this mod imo. It cuts out all the bullshit and busy work so I can actually enjoy the game without stressing about a certain choice or not having enough money to buy Jill fucking ice cream.
Sounds like scrappy has his very own 'simp'. (jk) Ahahaha

fredmarscurry

Apr 22, 2020
Anybody know why DPC is so against mods? Honest question cause I'd be flattered as a dev if my work is considered mod-worthy; seems to increase number of players too

Reactions: Aelth

tin1601

Jun 15, 2017
Anybody know why DPC is so against mods? Honest question cause I'd be flattered as a dev if my work is considered mod-worthy; seems to increase number of players too
As someone above said, it makes dev's point system become useless since each choice would make your character lean toward a "chick" or "dick" personality.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Some binary choices will always be required unless the AVN is a complete harem-type title.... basically the binary choice is do you or don't you care to pursue this character relationship yes/no. How it is implemented is everything regarding story flow of course, but there's a ton of examples where it's done much worse and bluntly than here imho.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Anyone knows what's the variable for banging Cathy? And is that the only thing tracked for Bella's
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
?

Not keen on missing scenes with a main character for a NPC who just fucked off from the game...

Edit : oops that was meant for the main thread

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes