Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

leo_grouch

May 18, 2019
" HELP SCRAPPY HELP ! " will always be said when a new DIK version come's out. Thank you Scrappy for being so kind as to keep making updates for the MOD. It does make the whole DIK experience much better, when there is more freedom with the decisions.

Reactions: Leandrocrf

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Does he need to play through the entire update like every choice for him to do the walkthrough or can he see it all in the code? Sorry if its a dumb question I'm just kinda curious cause i feel like it would take a while to play through all the choices for a walkthrough.
It's all in the code.
It takes an understanding of programming and being able to decipher the variables used for tracking / unlocking though as no developer does this the same way. It also takes him looking fairly closesly at scenes (for purposes of me over simplifying this, switches) that have exclusions and letting you see otherwise blocked options.

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I saved my game at the end of the last version with the mod in place and the new version worked fine just installing the update over the top of everything and continuing from the end of chapter 6. It doesn't give you this mod's content for the new stuff but doesn't break anything. I didn't start a new game though. I assume the mod wouldn't work if you did that until he has it updated.

bmberman

Mar 8, 2017
No no no, don't you understand? You are supposed to replay the game 10 times every patch, going through every tedious mini-game and pointless pixel hunt "gameplay" section manually to get the FULL EXPERIENCE.

Seriously, I hope when the creator finishes milking his absurd amount of patreons game is finally finished someone goes through and guts all the busywork from the game. The whole chick vs dick thing really adds nothing.
I actually dont mind the gameplay, the story is kinda nice but 100x (y) the cheats. I rather go through the story my way and doing whatever i want without consequence cuz it's a game ya know! Not a fan of replaying!

Props to scrappy for putting this together!

Neymar241

Oct 14, 2019
Maybe you should wait a bit until the mod is updated .. Because as far as I read yesterday, there are still small bugs with being a dik (without mod of course) ^^. so i will wait until scrappy is done with it, no matter how long it takes so take your time with the mod

Starlight332

Oct 3, 2017
No no no, don't you understand? You are supposed to replay the game 10 times every patch, going through every tedious mini-game and pointless pixel hunt "gameplay" section manually to get the FULL EXPERIENCE.

Seriously, I hope when the creator finishes milking his absurd amount of patreons game is finally finished someone goes through and guts all the busywork from the game. The whole chick vs dick thing really adds nothing.
1. It's called non-linearity. It's a good thing, makes your choises matter and feel impactful, instead of everything being railroaded.
2. You do know you can disable the minigames, right?

bongor234

Mar 17, 2018
just let the guy do his work this isn't his "job" he has other things to do so whenever he gonna release you will see it. Give him some space to do his stuff

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
This one is a bit chunkier so it takes a few days as well as how much free time scrappy has.
Plus it matters how the dev codes the thing. I know one game I saw where almost every update they modified the early code significantly enough that any mods had to be almost entirely rewritten from step 1.

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes