Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
All I know is that if I enable the console and then change the money value, I then lose the ability to access the main menu using right-click or hitting escape. The dev has a lot of code that checks for the console and developer mode, but I think most of that has to do with achievements. I guess I should be using 'mny(5)' to change the amount of money instead of 'money = 5'. I am trying this without installing any mods right now, just enabled the console and dev.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
From what I could tell this already works with the new version, you just don't get the dialog cheats and stuff like the test minigame cheats after the end of chapter 6. I started a new game and the cheats for everything still work on the new version. I also played through version 7 with this mod and didn't have any problems. So I think the update will mostly just add dialog options for chapter 7 that tell you which ones give you Chick/Dick/relationship boosts.

fuck925

Feb 23, 2019
From what I could tell this already works with the new version, you just don't get the dialog cheats and stuff like the test minigame cheats after the end of chapter 6. I started a new game and the cheats for everything still work on the new version. I also played through version 7 with this mod and didn't have any problems. So I think the update will mostly just add dialog options for chapter 7 that tell you which ones give you Chick/Dick/relationship boosts.
can you please share the link of the mod??? the previous version mod links are down on this thread.

• Angry
Reactions: TrainHardnett

Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
to be fair, acting lesson doesn't really need mods either, unlike BaD which has those idiotic morality sections and infuriating mini games.
I'd be fine with it if it was like one choice an episode but were already getting to a point where we can be locked into either being a dik or a chick and that takes away the choice from the player.

Reactions: jish55

fuck925

Feb 23, 2019
Scrappy literally said that the new version will probably be out tomorrow, just wait some.
sure but i have got a lot of free time in my hands lol, just wanna check if the previous version mod works with the new episode or not.

Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
You're welcome. But, Scrappy removes the previous version for a reason and if that messes up your game, don't get upset at him or me.
I've seen some people saying that the mod still works and the only issue they have is the Josy crash. My game was working fine but the cheat button wasnt working, it didnt error or anything bad it just didnt open.

mainkiller

Feb 20, 2020
let me know if you know how to fix it, everything works for me as well and can see the cheat button but when i click on it, it does nothing for me as well

I've seen some people saying that the mod still works and the only issue they have is the Josy crash. My game was working fine but the cheat button wasnt working, it didnt error or anything bad it just didnt open.

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes