Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Hmmm, I'm just going to wait for Scrappy to come out with the mod for 7, no point in trying to rush/force things along, for my tastes.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Yeah the cheat menu doesn't work until the mod gets updated but the dialog info like +DIK/CHICK/Relationship does work and the test cheats for the classes also work up until chapter 6. So it's better to wait for the update but it's still playable now.

16Hanson

Apr 8, 2018
[QUOTE = "Zentis, Post: 5632859, Mitglied: 1567170"]
Hat jemand die v0.6.1. mod?
[/ ZITAT]
Page 105

H3II

Jul 4, 2020
Anyone know why unable access Sarah or Quinn n Riona scene even have offer? Those choosing just stay locked :-?

Feb 13, 2018
It's not gonna be today since I don't have time to work on it I just quickly checked the crashes. Pinkcake must really hate this mod since he keeps adding things to prevent it from working.

Now what you should do:
  1. Download the mod error fix from the game thread (You might not need this step)
  2. Use unren to enable developer console
  3. Load your save and press SHIFT+O
  4. type cheatcat = ""
  5. type def_cheat = ""
how to use it.......??

AkaSharkie

Oct 5, 2019
sometimes i dont understand people keep asking why cannot access the cheat and cant open it. dude the new ver is 0.7 and the mod is 0.6.1... what did u guys expect ? i saw tons of people keep asking this question lol. is common sense that the mod can only go thru till 0.6 content -.-

Raperonzolo

Jul 6, 2017
When I saw the anticheat variables in the game thread I was tempted to bin the game, despite it being really one of my favorites.
Single player Mods and Cheats are a service to game developers becausethey expand the player base, and that is especially true for in-developement games.
I can imagine to replay different routes for a complete game I like a lot: I let the game rest some time, start it again and play differently.
But keeping 3 or 5 saves with different personalities open for a year or so totally destroys immersion: i can't remember who I am, what I did and what I want to do.
That's why I like this mods that help play the most of the game in a single manipulatable save, or later just to take some deviaton from the path without major consequences to cut out your route.

To remain to this developer, I did replay Acting lessons once it was complete.

Another good example is melody: 1st time play I messed up with everybody, then replayed it with an intended route in mind.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
The reason DPC’s anti mod position is silly is because of the hidden stats in the game. The game is now around 20 hours long, at this rate when complete it’s going to be more like 40 or 60. Imagine if they’d made Mass Effect without Paragon and Renegade choices being clear, and also hidden character relationship stats in the background which may or may not stop you from getting Tali Zorra (that’s the only true choice). The length of the game is what is killing replayability.

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes