Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

alireza8731

May 29, 2020
All I know is that if I enable the console and then change the money value, I then lose the ability to access the main menu using right-click or hitting escape. The dev has a lot of code that checks for the console and developer mode, but I think most of that has to do with achievements. I guess I should be using 'mny(5)' to change the amount of money instead of 'money = 5'. I am trying this without installing any mods right now, just enabled the console and dev.
i put money=99999 on consol and it works for me

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
From his most recent Q&A.

View attachment 1162007

Because of the 4 episode season format for Steam I’d guess he will finish in those intervals, though possible he does a elongated season if he just has one episode to add. I’d guess 12/16 is more likely than 10.

(just hope Scrappy sticks around that long)
Of course he doesn't want to finish his game fast. Do you know how much money it makes him alone on patreon? :KEK:

Razzier

Jun 23, 2018
How do you access it, like where is it located in folders?
Download unren, put it in the base folder for the game (where the executable is), run it, select option 3.

Once that's done, open the game, get into a save file and then press shift+O and you'll get the console.

alireza8731

May 29, 2020
How do you access it, like where is it located in folders?
Go to a folder named "renpy" that's in the game folder, then go inside a folder named "common" then scroll down to file "00console" (it should be the RPY file). Double-click it & scroll down to where it says "config.console = False". It should be about 1/5 from the top of the page.
After finding it just replace the word from False to True
Then once game is started & save is loaded, press Shift+O & the console command screen will appear.
After that enter code & values.

Reactions: Necter
Feb 6, 2018
Hey guys on another note: is it normal that my gallery only shows scenes up to episode 6?
To see the scenesof epiosde 7 do I have to wait for the next update?
FYI I patched the episode 6 folder with the stuff from episode 7. Do I have to instead download episode 7? But damn it is really hefty having 14GB and all...

solarBear

Jun 10, 2020
I'm able to play with no issues but is there a way that I can use the old mod only to change alignment and money? I don't necessarily need the walkthrough at the moment.
you can go to the main game thread and install the DETECTED MOD ERROR FIX , you get basic cheats that works with every version of the game

Reactions: RandoCard3

burden boy

Jan 28, 2020
Hey guys on another note: is it normal that my gallery only shows scenes up to episode 6?
To see the scenesof epiosde 7 do I have to wait for the next update?
FYI I patched the episode 6 folder with the stuff from episode 7. Do I have to instead download episode 7? But damn it is really hefty having 14GB and all...
use torrent
I'm downloading all the time via torrent updates for badik

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes