Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

Stingus

Jan 31, 2019
You realize who we're talking about, yes? I think the name is synonymous with asshole and several other names that I and others have thrown around.
Yeah the few interactions I've had with DPC weren't all that pleasent. In the beginning he seemed like a cool dude eager to learn and just please his audience. But as his games grew more popular he just became an narcissistic asshole imo. Despite to say I stopped donating once I saw that side of him. I mean just look at the elitist tiers on his patreon now lmao
Don't see how this mod is in any way hindering the progress ot anything of his game. Besides, I am fairly sure the f95 community is the place where his works get the most exposure.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I don't really use unren at all, so maybe this is a dumb question, but I'm trying to use it for the Josy Fix, but nothing seems to be happening. Anyone know what I need to do? I've enabled the Console and Dev Menus. I just can't seem to get them working in game.

Edit: Nevermind. Tried again and it worked like a charm.

Last edited:

Sculp

Sep 3, 2018
Is there a way to take the musics from the game itself. As far as I searched all the new songs are not in youtube or any kind of place I could download easily. I find one site that I can donwload it but also in there they add some extra words for promotion their own site inside the music. :/

kabaji9

Apr 7, 2021
scrappy said it will (probably) be ready tomorrow (yesterday), i have feeling that it's going to be tomorrow.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We got scrappy to pull us through these hard gaming times ..
MC has his dad to put him through a 10.000$ a year tuition + room + board.
Maya has her dad pull through a loan to the same extent, but she deff needs a relationship,
because if she cannot fool around with a lotta guys in a sorrority, she cannot do schooling:eek:

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
This has nothing to do with the mod but since there are a lot of talks about cheats etc I have a question.
I started from scratch with a fresh 0.7.0.
After I beat Troy I can't access my phone in Free Roam 3 (HOT's house).
If I don't beat him I can open my phone there but in the next roam (Maya's room) I can't.
Is it because I used the console or has it to do with the scenes?

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
This has nothing to do with the mod but since there are a lot of talks about cheats etc I have a question.
I started from scratch with a fresh 0.7.0.
After I beat Troy I can't access my phone in Free Roam 3 (HOT's house).
If I don't beat him I can open my phone there but in the next roam (Maya's room) I can't.
Is it because I used the console or has it to do with the scenes?
Some freeroams don't provide access to the phone, iirc.

LionsNose

Mar 20, 2021
The work on the mod is progressing and it'll be probably finished tomorrow
Thanks for all of your work. Im a fairly new here. And i assume you are working on PC console mod?
Any idea how it Works with a Android version of mod? Am i in the right place or do i look elsewhere? Any info is appriciated. Looking forward to the mod.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
scrappy said it will (probably) be ready tomorrow (yesterday), i have feeling that it's going to be tomorrow.
DPK made v.0.7.1 now.. if that somehow includes NEW "cheat-stop" code, Scrappy may need longer..

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
I'm still playing and enjoying the episode, but I am tired of having to create multiple saves all the time.

One question: until scrappy finished it for the current version of the game, if I download the previous version of the mod, will I be able to change the scene where Cathy left her panties inside Bella's car, by reverting the previous choice from ep. 5?

This is gonna be my first time trying a mod for this game, brothers.

• Sad
Reactions: Lapsudit
4.70 star(s) 31 Votes