Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Well, the mod won't be helping me out anyway. My old saves from 2019 show, but error out as the game code has changed a lot since then. The ones after 2019, don't appear. Even after adding them all to the saves folder. Used the mod fix, but that didn't help. I'm not willing to restart. Meh.

• Angry
Reactions: ProofreadingRUS
Nov 23, 2020
This has nothing to do with the mod but since there are a lot of talks about cheats etc I have a question.
I started from scratch with a fresh 0.7.0.
After I beat Troy I can't access my phone in Free Roam 3 (HOT's house).
If I don't beat him I can open my phone there but in the next roam (Maya's room) I can't.
Is it because I used the console or has it to do with the scenes?
before this scene quinn steal your clothes.. the phone is gone whit it.. if you are naked in also scene you dont have a phone..

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Unbelievable 16 pages and ~320 posts here since update...that's f*ing crazy! :ROFLMAO:
That's because everybody wants to play the new update but for most of us this game is not playable without this mod..
Let's hope there are no new "mod-stops" made by DPK in the new version 7.1 which he just uploaded, so scrappy can finish the mod update soon, probably today if there's nothing new to fix..

Sculp

Sep 3, 2018
That's because everybody wants to play the new update but for most of us this game is not playable without this mod..
Let's hope there are no new "mod-stops" made by DPK in the new version 7.1 which he just uploaded, so scrappy can finish the mod update soon, probably today if there's nothing new to fix..
Can't be possible or better to get update of 7.0 cheat mod and played with 7.0 being a dik without patching 7.1 again just to play the whole game with cheat. 7.1 can wait right?

D

Deleted member 3027200

I'd like to play from the start, so if I use old mod now and update new one when it's out will it work fine or will it crash ?

#JustADoubt :WeSmart:

NutsInMouth95

Formerly 'NutsInMouth96'
Nov 25, 2017
So in the gallery, the Camila and Riona threesome scene when I click on it both options are grayed out anyone know why?(Not pertaining to the mod but no ones answering on the main thread)

DSTORQUE

Dec 10, 2017
Any chance this mod could eventually enable a relationship with Jade without leaving Maya and Josy? I hate having to choose when the easy solution is to just say you love Maya and Josy, then go meet Jade.

Reactions: YuNobi

Mr. Harper

Feb 25, 2020
Any chance this mod could eventually enable a relationship with Jade without leaving Maya and Josy? I hate having to choose when the easy solution is to just say you love Maya and Josy, then go meet Jade.
Yes, that option is in this MOD .. first just select Maya and Josy, after that scene .. go to the cheat panel then activate the variable "Sex With Jade"...

Reactions: SpyderArachnid
4.70 star(s) 31 Votes