Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

Prolko

Dec 23, 2019
The reason DPC’s anti mod position is silly is because of the hidden stats in the game. The game is now around 20 hours long, at this rate when complete it’s going to be more like 40 or 60. Imagine if they’d made Mass Effect without Paragon and Renegade choices being clear, and also hidden character relationship stats in the background which may or may not stop you from getting Tali Zorra (that’s the only true choice). The length of the game is what is killing replayability.
nah bro i think dpc gon finish this game at episode 10, which would make an gameplay of 30 hours more or less

always86

Mar 19, 2020
nah bro i think dpc gon finish this game at episode 10, which would make an gameplay of 30 hours more or less
From his most recent Q&A.

D7761A99-0F4A-4D2A-91CE-C47E8AEBC08F.jpeg

Because of the 4 episode season format for Steam I’d guess he will finish in those intervals, though possible he does a elongated season if he just has one episode to add. I’d guess 12/16 is more likely than 10.

(just hope Scrappy sticks around that long)

Reactions: detox

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The reason DPC’s anti mod position is silly is because of the hidden stats in the game. The game is now around 20 hours long, at this rate when complete it’s going to be more like 40 or 60. Imagine if they’d made Mass Effect without Paragon and Renegade choices being clear, and also hidden character relationship stats in the background which may or may not stop you from getting Tali Zorra (that’s the only true choice). The length of the game is what is killing replayability.
Tali'Zorah. Still a being of culture. :LOL:

And i agree, his "war" against modding is bizarre. Only a asshole would go out of their way to actually make modding harder on a game. (n)

Last edited:

kabaji9

Apr 7, 2021
I hope and feel like there's going to be 10+ seasons, considering the support that game has gotten, we won't see 10+ seasons in a while due to the updates taking their time.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Tali'Zorah. Still a being of culture. :LOL:

And i agree, his "war" against modding is bizarre. Only a asshole would go out of their way to actually make modding harder on a game. (n)
You’re quite right. Tali’Zorah. Need that legendary edition, been much to long. Better get back on topic before the gods mods get angry.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Sojuwara

Apr 2, 2020
sometimes i dont understand people keep asking why cannot access the cheat and cant open it. dude the new ver is 0.7 and the mod is 0.6.1... what did u guys expect ? i saw tons of people keep asking this question lol. is common sense that the mod can only go thru till 0.6 content -.-
HAahahaha I concur! All they be thinking about is banging Bella or whoever they wooing in the game. They don't even for a second use their head lmao

Vulcan23

Oct 20, 2019
From his most recent Q&A.

View attachment 1162007

Because of the 4 episode season format for Steam I’d guess he will finish in those intervals, though possible he does a elongated season if he just has one episode to add. I’d guess 12/16 is more likely than 10.

(just hope Scrappy sticks around that long)
Man this game is quite literally going to in development for at least 3-5 more years huh?
And honestly going by how slow the plot development is in season 2 compared to season 1 it's gonna get even slower because DPC will probably low his "narrative" load all in the final episode.

Cipherdragon

Aug 3, 2019
Man this game is quite literally going to in development for at least 3-5 more years huh?
And honestly going by how slow the plot development is in season 2 compared to season 1 it's gonna get even slower because DPC will probably low his "narrative" load all in the final episode.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes