Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
DPC's point system is garbage anyway. You are a different person depending on who you're talking with due to your experiences with that person. Sage responds to you being kind of an ass, so you act like that with her, Bella demands respect so you act like that with her, Maya is a romantic so you act like that with her.

Having every decision be a permanent change to how you act with everyone is just dumb.

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
View attachment 674728

Overview:
Cheat Mod + Walkthrough
Cheats that allow you to edit your points and money
The cheat menu is the CHEATS button in the bottom right game screen​

Game/Creator:Being A DIK/
Modder:
Mod Version:0.7.2
Game Version:0.7.2

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: - -

Download this if the "CHEATS" button doesn't show:

ANDROID by DarkAssassin
ANDROID by Wills747

View attachment 290777 View attachment 290778 View attachment 290779 View attachment 290780
any idea when the new one will come out?

• Angry
Reactions: EnterpriseNL

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
DPC's point system is garbage anyway. You are a different person depending on who you're talking with due to your experiences with that person. Sage responds to you being kind of an ass, so you act like that with her, Bella demands respect so you act like that with her, Maya is a romantic so you act like that with her.

Having every decision be a permanent change to how you act with everyone is just dumb.
That's why we really need the cheat mod to adapt the MC's mood to the circumstances. I always felt that this chick/dik thing was crap and more the points you get don't mean anything from what i have experienced.
I tried giving me points or removing them and i got absolutely no difference.
So all is hardcoded by DPC and that point sytem is just here to make you believe you have some influence in the story.
For example the panty in glovebox that cuts a path, it's hardcoded and does not dipends on points or dik/chick.
I think that only dik/chick gets you to have a scene or not and i understand why, do you realise how difficult it would be to offer so many variants of the story !

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes