Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
1637600528751.png

I think its the Ep7 Riona&Camila scene that is missing. And 6 2d images too.

1637600728490.png

probably more to be more exact lol

nice work with the mod btw.

23skam32

May 19, 2020
Good job scrappy as always! Can you also add the variable which girl MC chooses during the hangout with Quinn in episode 7, when she offers a freebie?

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
while fixing those bugs I mentioned above, update the mod to 8.1.

though it seems to work fine already in 8.1. well, just the bugs then.

coldpopsicle

Feb 21, 2020
View attachment 1513761

I think its the Ep7 Riona&Camila scene that is missing. And 6 2d images too.

View attachment 1513763

probably more to be more exact lol

nice work with the mod btw.
yeah it's Riona&Camila 3some i think you had to solve both of their issues before initiating the scene, it's been a while so I'm not sure. as of the 2D art when going to purchase them it should tell you what the unlock requirements are.

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
Is it safe to update to the 0.8.1 version and play the mode without the update? I haven't found any bugs for the moment but I'm worried that I'll find one at some point

_Daxx_

Jan 11, 2021
So I downloaded version 0.8.0 & installed the 0.8.0 fix3 mod & everything was going fine on a fresh playthrough until I got to the crashing the preps party free roam in episode 4 & I hit the issue with Swyper chat just showing blank text boxes & the game all but freezes up. I have tried installing the 0.8.0 save hotfix & the Rusty window crash fix from the Being a DIK main post but neither seem to help with this. Has anyone else run into this issue & if so did you find a solution?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lolzw00t

Sep 12, 2021
So I downloaded version 0.8.0 & installed the 0.8.0 fix3 mod & everything was going fine on a fresh playthrough until I got to the crashing the preps party free roam in episode 4 & I hit the issue with Swyper chat just showing blank text boxes & the game all but freezes up. I have tried installing the 0.8.0 save hotfix & the Rusty window crash fix from the Being a DIK main post but neither seem to help with this. Has anyone else run into this issue & if so did you find a solution?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am quite sure this is a problem with .8.0 update you can see on main game page the .8.1 released with bunch of fixes so im guessing this one is there as well, this is not due to the mod and i havent tried mod yet with that version of main game... Tbh im just trying to wait patiently for update of The Amazing Scrappy to update this mod for the variable cheats or find the variables themselves myself so i can edit them independently. he mainly made it playable with .8.0 buuut im still having issues experiencing everything, first theres a variable that happens with quinn if you are on jills path and some other stuff.. i know what awaits me -making a choice but i still wanna see all content :( so i know its a lot of work but scrappy is very detailed he will likely manage soon.

Josus Joestar

Jun 14, 2020
I got the error log when I pressed the cheat button.
Is there any way to fix this? I just updated the game to 0.8.1 recently?

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes