Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

lolzw00t

Sep 12, 2021
Is there a way to extract the gallery from the game?
Sorry i dont quite understand what you mean? do you want to extract the animations and the scenes themselves? they are all dependant on many other scripts from the game itself and such to have it fully functional, i suppose finding out the exact animations might be relatively "easy" but for it all to make sense as in the gallery with the texts and choices, a lot of it depends on many other files in the game and it would be a LOT of work to make only a gallery from an entire game... then again im not the most qualified here to answer it but I understand the theory behind it and think you shouldnt hope on someone doing it unless you are experienced yourself, as it would be a lot of hard work, and not many interested, many more prefer the game itself with gallery mod unlock perhaps. ( which scrappy provides ofc)

Reactions: BBC_KING

lolzw00t

Sep 12, 2021
I got the error log when I pressed the cheat button.
Is there any way to fix this? I just updated the game to 0.8.1 recently?
Sorry either reverting back to .8 or waiting for scrappies update, which are generally probably the fastest to release mod updates from my limited experience. im waiting for more variables an cheats in his mod but i understand there were a lot of anti cheat stuff inmplemented that messes with his mod so he had to do a lot of update fixing already... so when he does the .8.1 youll be fine again

EDIT I honestly deserve some moderation warning for posting so many times here i think even made a douple post anyway i had a question i need help with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
EDIT I honestly deserve some moderation warning for posting so many times here i think even made a douple post anyway i had a question i need help with
Danm... You really did a number there huh.

Also... Thanks, Scrappy. That was quick! :D
0.8.1 here we go!

Last edited:

Vulcan23

Oct 20, 2019
Does anyone else have issues where if you if you use the pick All Modded Option while having the CHICK affinity the game will give a script error? It's just related to the jill_label.

Kongeener

Jul 6, 2017
for the issue of not seeing jade phone during free roam you just had to click reject jade and ep 4 sex with jade before free roam;change this variable multiple times(if you just change it once it might not work try multiple times) then at last make it didnt reject jade and ep 4-6 sex with jade,it solved the problem for me i can see jade's number on my phone now

Oct 20, 2018
Just played through the update with the mod. No issues and the cheat mod is fantastic. Thank you so much for doing this. I'm glad that there's an option to choose all girls towards the end. Hopefully DPC doesn't screw around with the mod in season 3 as it's moving to a new launcher.

Reactions: DingDongDog

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
So I moved the game folder in the mod d/l into the badik folder and overwrited all the files it asked me to... then started the game. I got an error saying I had multiples of certain lines in the script file. Not sure what happened as I've seen others using it just fine.

jackwllm

May 8, 2020
My very compressed port of Being A DIK 0.8.0 with scrappy wt and cheats mod.
Usual gestures, text resizing etc.
Minigames should be turned off. I've put a toggle in settings if you want to try your luck and have a keyboard.
In game phone icon is top left of screen. Fixed to stay visable. Cheats menu is in the quick menu

Edit: fix1 - Cheats now in Quickmenu
Edit: Fix2 - Remove anti Android crap from mr pink cuck script

Please report any bugs here in #Bug_Reports:
i got stuck in Rusty laptop, i cant shut down the laptop cause QM icon. eps 6 when jocks destroy dik house

any help for this?

jackwllm

May 8, 2020
ju
So I downloaded version 0.8.0 & installed the 0.8.0 fix3 mod & everything was going fine on a fresh playthrough until I got to the crashing the preps party free roam in episode 4 & I hit the issue with Swyper chat just showing blank text boxes & the game all but freezes up. I have tried installing the 0.8.0 save hotfix & the Rusty window crash fix from the Being a DIK main post but neither seem to help with this. Has anyone else run into this issue & if so did you find a solution?

just update ur mod bud, scrappy just update the mod, go get em lad

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Hit the Reload and wait it out, it should fix itself. It errors out because it detects duplicates for some reason.
Thanks for the response man. I went ahead and installed the v3 fix mod instead and so far, it seems to be working decent. I haven't gotten to Episode 8 yet so we'll see how that plays out. If it crashes after Ep. 8 starts, I'll reinstall the 8.1 mod and try reloading.

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes