4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
But.....

Will he update soon though?
Relax, im not being serious :)
I just wanted to say
Lol, hah.

Don't get me wrong tho with my reaction.
I mean i get it, the hype has been sky high lately to a lot of people.
hell i'd say i'm one of them.

Given the mod is for guidance to stay perfectly on the right path of certain Li's,
or to cheat all together without missing anything.
I'm certainly one of them, so i'll just wait before playing.

Reactions: Kaasje404

JamesB2

Sep 10, 2022
But.....

Will he update soon though?
Relax, im not being serious :)
It usually takes about 2 to 3 days depending on how long the update/episode is there is also that whole anti cheat thing that Dr pinkcake supposedly implemented at one point which from what i understand makes it a bit more difficult to mod than other games on here

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Sorry if this is outdated topic or discussed in length before, but were there any impactful decisions in interlude? I sort of winged it since I was lazy to get mod for that part and I heard it is just a filler episode anyway. I wonder if I should re-do interlude for some important stats?

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Sorry if this is outdated topic or discussed in length before, but were there any impactful decisions in interlude? I sort of winged it since I was lazy to get mod for that part and I heard it is just a filler episode anyway. I wonder if I should re-do interlude for some important stats?
Not really, basicly your choices in the interlude will decide a more Dik Zoey or a neutral Zoey later in the story.
Can't say when her status will be checked or for what, but it's most likely she will have a Dik reaction towards MC or be more forgiving for something MC does/says/did... (A DIK Zoey might put your birthday suit pics on Rooster or whatever lol)

Reactions: Lord Bradley

JamesB2

Sep 10, 2022
Tbh if it wasn't for the fact i pretty much like/love each of the Love interest in Dik
To be fair, we're not supposed to cheat ;)
More seriously, isn't he selling a cheat on the side?
Tbh if it wasn't for the fact i pretty much like/love each of the Love interest in Dik and don't wanna break up with any of em i probably wouldn't really use this mod if he doesn't want cheats to be used he should have made at least 1 annoying or something lol

Reactions: brightest

Cali2021

Aug 29, 2021
Yes, I'll keep it updated and might also remove/change/add something if people have any suggestions

np. Well the choices are obvious but I just added all the dialogue results to so it feels more complete
Thank you for making this just waiting for the season 3 interlude updated mod.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
(A DIK Zoey might put your birthday suit pics on Rooster or whatever lol)
I'm doing massive DIK playthrough, stuff like this would only improve my reputation haha.. But yeah I don't really find any interest in the Zoey character.. for perverted purposes I guess I would prefer her to be bad/lewd, but if she wants to join the boring librarian gang that is fine by me as well.. party goes on :D

Reactions: fabregas182
4.70 star(s) 31 Votes