Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
This’ll be my first time trying to play as soon as the update releases but I want to wait for the mod if I can-any clue how long it usually takes? No rush just want to know, realize it might take longer than usual with the more extensive branching/etc

Reactions: surandra10039

RavenClaw

Jan 26, 2018
Why does my game crash with no warning at the end of chapter 7 im using the android port. I cant get into chapter 8 this is a huge cock block rn -_-
I have same issue here. After the end of Chapter 7 the game suddenly crash and force close without warning.
I play it on android device using joiplay, and have no issue until end chapter 7.

I already change the variable cheatcat = "" and def_cheat = "" but still crash.

The last screen before crash is attached.

Please anyone have bugfix for this issue?
Screenshot_2022-12-06-21-56-59-716_cyou.joiplay.renpy.jpg

neymarhexa

Jul 28, 2022
I have same issue here. After the end of Chapter 7 the game suddenly crash and force close without warning.
I play it on android device using joiplay, and have no issue until end chapter 7.

I already change the variable cheatcat = "" and def_cheat = "" but still crash.

The last screen before crash is attached.

Please anyone have bugfix for this issue?
View attachment 2217229
In "header_ep8" you have to eliminate this variable:

if renpy.android:
$ persistent._clear(progress=True)
$ renpy.save_persistent()
$ renpy.quit()

I believe it will stop exiting on android if you delete it

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
This’ll be my first time trying to play as soon as the update releases but I want to wait for the mod if I can-any clue how long it usually takes? No rush just want to know, realize it might take longer than usual with the more extensive branching/etc
I want to say it took a few days for ep 8. Then there were multiple fixes for the mod due to encountered bugs throughout the following week. Though, who knows? Ep 9 might be more complicated with all the branching. I'd expect to wait longer than last time for sure but would gladly welcome anything sooner.
I think I'm just going to use the patch and play without the mod. Then just go back later and redo them if I want since it's going to be a while for ep 10 anyway.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
That might be a dumb question so please excuse me for this. Is there a version of the mod available working with BaDIK 0.8.2 or can I use the 0.8.3-mod without losing the original ingame sounds of 0.8.2?

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
That might be a dumb question so please excuse me for this. Is there a version of the mod available working with BaDIK 0.8.2 or can I use the 0.8.3-mod without losing the original ingame sounds of 0.8.2?
I think Sancho made a mod update to get the missing songs back. Not sure about scrappy. TBH, I haven't updated the game at all since 8.1. I didn't really see any reason to, especially updating to 8.3 which just removed the songs.

zain_d

May 5, 2017
Hi, I have downloaded the 0011 android version but only for seasons 1 and 2 and I can't seem to find the one for the interlude and I don't wanna have to play everything all over again cuz the saves haven't moved to other port, any help?

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes