Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

ChunkyChuck

Aug 22, 2019
Any updates on this issue, it's still every time I open my phone and the only option is to rollback which clicks back to the main menu underneath the error code somehow, or to quit the game. I tried reinstalling the game completely and then moving the cheat folder into the main game folder again and it still gives this bug
Getting the same issue, I just use Unren and choose 1) Extract RPA packages, and it works now

sorrytome

Oct 22, 2018
Every time I open my phone after installing this mod I get this error any suggestions?:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/freeroam/episode1/ep1_freeroam_home.rpy", line 91, in script
    $ result = ui.interact()
  File "game/scripts/freeroam/episode1/ep1_freeroam_home.rpy", line 91, in <module>
    $ result = ui.interact()
  File "game/scripts/phone/phone_menu.rpy", line 275, in execute
    screen phone_menu:
    screen phone_menu:
  File "game/scripts/phone/phone_menu.rpy", line 628, in execute
    if phone_call_enabled and not loopMansionMusic and not loopMorningMusic:
NameError: name 'loopMansionMusic' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/freeroam/episode1/ep1_freeroam_home.rpy", line 91, in script
    $ result = ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\Alex\Documents\My Games\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Alex\Documents\My Games\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/scripts/freeroam/episode1/ep1_freeroam_home.rpy", line 91, in <module>
    $ result = ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\Alex\Documents\My Games\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Alex\Documents\My Games\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Alex\Documents\My Games\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\Alex\Documents\My Games\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\Alex\Documents\My Games\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\Alex\Documents\My Games\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\Alex\Documents\My Games\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\Alex\Documents\My Games\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\Alex\Documents\My Games\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen phone_menu:
    screen phone_menu:
  File "game/scripts/phone/phone_menu.rpy", line 628, in execute
    if phone_call_enabled and not loopMansionMusic and not loopMorningMusic:
  File "<screen language>", line 628, in <module>
NameError: name 'loopMansionMusic' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.4.2
Sun Jun 07 18:23:52 2020
It seems to occure, if the game is decrypted.
So, donot decrypt the game.
Just put mod and play.

kirkout

Mar 4, 2020
Hi, is anyone having trouble with unlocking the scene with Sarah at the party after the drinking game? I'm running the modded game on Android, I believe it's version 0.4.1 still for that. I also bought all the events from Quinn beforehand.
Did you ever figure this out? I'm having the same issue.
Thanks

sorrytome

Oct 22, 2018
What is Unren? I'm completely illiterate when it comes to PC and debugging things, sorry.

I have no idea how to tell if it's decypted or not, is there any way to tell?
Donot use unren
Simply play game or if mod use simple copy past mod
Donot use unren

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
you need to load a current game version save or start a new game, use cheats to unlock rewards and scenes, after that save the game. this seems to not work at first but after restart the game and load the save everything was unlocked.

if nothing works, in PC version, my case, just delete everything and do a clean download for 5.0, next install 5.1 above it, and finally copy the mod, that's what I always do to avoid major problems.

btw since Being a dik version 5.1 does not add any new scenes or rewards, the current mod 5.0 seems to be working in both game versions 5.0 and 5.1. But I may be mistaken. I ask the dev to confirm this.

Last edited:
Reactions: alex13_zen

ChunkyChuck

Aug 22, 2019
What is Unren? I'm completely illiterate when it comes to PC and debugging things, sorry.

I have no idea how to tell if it's decypted or not, is there any way to tell?
I just patch the game to v5, I think mine worked because its already modded. Maybe just download the full game again and install the mod.

WhatsGood420

Apr 17, 2018
I just patch the game to v5, I think mine worked because its already modded. Maybe just download the full game again and install the mod.
I guess my next question now is how do you fully delete the game to do a fresh install of it. I've gotten it to where it resets all save data but there's always residual folders I think.

Gumba Lumba

Jul 15, 2017
works on 5.1?
While i can't say for certain it works as intended I did update from 5.0 -> 5.1 while this mod was on even though it's not recommended and started, it did say 5.1 in the bottom corner and the cheats menu was there also when in game, the 5.1 update was mostly just bug fixes,tweaks and typos not adding any scenes from what i read, so think it should work.

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
I guess my next question now is how do you fully delete the game to do a fresh install of it. I've gotten it to where it resets all save data but there's always residual folders I think.
just delete the main game folder lol (where the executable file is, the ***.exe file). your saves have a copy elsewhere you will not lose them.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
this is a step haed because with 5.0 I was unaple to post the errors because the game was unable to start
now I hope that Scrappy is able to help me

thanks in advance

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I found a problem with the galley. When I did Episode 5 - Josy & Maya scene, I found an error. I got "Image ' ep5 mj list1' not found." This happened when Maya said, "Take a look at this..."

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes