Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I just start playing this game for the first time (v 0.5.1) and it appers a very important variable in this game is the so called "dtype". I installed the cheat mode in order to be able to cheat whatver is inside .. BUT i can't see any mention of the "dtype" in the cheat or in the options that should be chosen while playing. What kind of cheat mode is this when such an important variable on which seing or not seing different scenes totally depends can not be modified in the cheat? Or did i miss something ?

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
hm lol thats probably not the variable name but its the variable type, d for double hence dtype "varName". I can't say more lol

Venom126

Jan 26, 2020
can someone upload 0.4.2 version of this mod for me?
steam version doesn't work with this new version.

HystruX

Jun 11, 2020
my game doesent start when i start it, (im on steam) it just sais running and the returns to normal. i put the folder in correctly idk what the problem is

Flurb

Mar 15, 2018
scrappy - love your mods!!!

ignore my previously commented error. I had the files pasted in the wrong place!!!

Last edited:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Can anyone help I have a double button "CHEATS" and The unren console command "hide screen cheats" doesn't do anything. (I'm playing this game for the first time)
Same for me, but I have played every release and my saves were from the most recent and I don't know if that's just a cosmetic issue or if it will fuck the game. I know last time I used the mod it seemed like every file was copied, this time just added a few files.

Reactions: Manuka

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
Same for me, but I have played every release and my saves were from the most recent and I don't know if that's just a cosmetic issue or if it will fuck the game. I know last time I used the mod it seemed like every file was copied, this time just added a few files.
Hey fishbrain, do you know where I can get a complete walkthrough for 5.0? Or some sort of VAULT list. I seriously can't figure any of it out. And with 4 digits on the combination, it's impossible to figure it out.

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Hey fishbrain, do you know where I can get a complete walkthrough for 5.0? Or some sort of VAULT list. I seriously can't figure any of it out. And with 4 digits on the combination, it's impossible to figure it out.
It's linked on the first post under Official Walkthrough. On the page it goes to the first file is up through ch4, the second one is just ch5.

Last edited:
Reactions: Manuka
4.70 star(s) 31 Votes