Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes

Armysolo

Mar 9, 2019
Do the work yourself and play the game to figure out the best route. A walk-through mod isn't needed for the game it's a luxury. and for god sakes people that keep asking for it don't be lazy and read through other posts. The thread is 7 pages long. shouldn't take you too long to find the answer about when the mod might be updated

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
I'm unable to start the game after installing the mod.
Edit: that's unexpected. Turns out enabling the developer console with unren causes the crash. Leaving it here in case someone else has the same problem and figures out how to use search.

Chop21

Oct 31, 2017
I feel those impatient people owe this man an apology about where u at update the mod..People have real lives different time zones so get your boxer and panties out of the twist and relax..Just because your playing a game don't be a DIK how about not acting like a real DICK...Play the game normal until then..Thank you Scrappy have a great weekend..

Reactions: charizards356

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
You put the "game" folder from the mod inside the Being a DIK "game" folder so you have duplicates of everything, delete that one and put the one from the mod into Being a DIK folder and overwrite everything
No, it was unren. Once I didn't enable the developer console everything worked as it should. Thanks for making the mod!

Edit. And now unren works. I guess you're right and I had a brainfart first time I installed the mod. Cheers!

binoko

Nov 17, 2018
how to unlock the gallery? I dont have the option or cheats menu

#nvm i got it

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 30 Votes