• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes

Illmatic94

Sep 22, 2018
You put the "game" folder from the mod inside the Being a DIK "game" folder so you have duplicates of everything, delete that one and put the one from the mod into Being a DIK folder and overwrite everything
he there I am bit of a noob , where do i have to put the walkthrough mod?
thank you

zombie666

Aug 4, 2017
No, it was unren. Once I didn't enable the developer console everything worked as it should. Thanks for making the mod!

Edit. And now unren works. I guess you're right and I had a brainfart first time I installed the mod. Cheers!
No, you were right, unless it's an intermittent issue... I had the dev console enabled while I waited for the patched mod and once I installed it I get the duplicate defines error (I did not nest the 'game' folders)

Disabling dev console fixed it for me. Re-enabling it once I had launched the game with the mod also worked.

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
I feel those impatient people owe this man an apology about where u at update the mod..People have real lives different time zones so get your boxer and panties out of the twist and relax..Just because your playing a game don't be a DIK how about not acting like a real DICK...Play the game normal until then..Thank you Scrappy have a great weekend..
its not our fault that there are some ppl who want things "NOW NOW NOW" your always gonna run across some that dont have out patience

Reactions: Chop21

redradrat

Feb 7, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png'>:
  File "game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test3.rpy", line 137, in script
    $ result = ui.interact()
  File "game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test3.rpy", line 137, in <module>
    $ result = ui.interact()
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    $ result = ui.interact()
  File "E:\Download\BeingADIK-030-pc-crunched\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc-crunched\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\Download\BeingADIK-030-pc-crunched\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc-crunched\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
    $ result = ui.interact()
  File "E:\Download\BeingADIK-030-pc-crunched\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc-crunched\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Download\BeingADIK-030-pc-crunched\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc-crunched\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Download\BeingADIK-030-pc-crunched\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc-crunched\renpy\display\core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "E:\Download\BeingADIK-030-pc-crunched\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc-crunched\renpy\display\core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 546, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 247, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "E:\Download\BeingADIK-030-pc-crunched\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc-crunched\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 154, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "E:\Download\BeingADIK-030-pc-crunched\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc-crunched\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "E:\Download\BeingADIK-030-pc-crunched\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc-crunched\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 763, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "E:\Download\BeingADIK-030-pc-crunched\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc-crunched\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
    st, at)
  File "E:\Download\BeingADIK-030-pc-crunched\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc-crunched\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "E:\Download\BeingADIK-030-pc-crunched\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc-crunched\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "E:\Download\BeingADIK-030-pc-crunched\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc-crunched\renpy\display\im.py", line 584, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "E:\Download\BeingADIK-030-pc-crunched\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc-crunched\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "E:\Download\BeingADIK-030-pc-crunched\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc-crunched\renpy\display\im.py", line 629, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "E:\Download\BeingADIK-030-pc-crunched\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc-crunched\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
    raise Exception("Could not load image {!r}: {!r}".format(filename, e))
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.3.0
Sat Aug 17 15:37:59 2019

white_trash

Jan 20, 2018
Hey so I updated the mod and it worked great until the math test in ep 3 came up at which point this error occurred. I reinstalled the mod and I encountered the same issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated. And thank you for the mod :)

Karabonga

Dec 11, 2018
in mod #2, there was an option to reduce opponent health in fighting to 1 but in this there isn't. Why did you remove that option? Please add it back to the mod cuz it was the only reason I wanted the mod

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png'>:
    $ result = ui.interact()
    $ result = ui.interact()

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    $ result = ui.interact()
  File "E:\Download\BeingADIK-030-pc-crunched\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc-crunched\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\Download\BeingADIK-030-pc-crunched\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc-crunched\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
    $ result = ui.interact()
  File "E:\Download\BeingADIK-030-pc-crunched\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc-crunched\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Download\BeingADIK-030-pc-crunched\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc-crunched\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Download\BeingADIK-030-pc-crunched\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc-crunched\renpy\display\core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "E:\Download\BeingADIK-030-pc-crunched\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc-crunched\renpy\display\core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 546, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "E:\Download\BeingADIK-030-pc-crunched\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc-crunched\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 763, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "E:\Download\BeingADIK-030-pc-crunched\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc-crunched\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
    st, at)
  File "E:\Download\BeingADIK-030-pc-crunched\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc-crunched\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "E:\Download\BeingADIK-030-pc-crunched\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc-crunched\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "E:\Download\BeingADIK-030-pc-crunched\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc-crunched\renpy\display\im.py", line 584, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "E:\Download\BeingADIK-030-pc-crunched\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc-crunched\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "E:\Download\BeingADIK-030-pc-crunched\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc-crunched\renpy\display\im.py", line 629, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "E:\Download\BeingADIK-030-pc-crunched\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc-crunched\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
    raise Exception("Could not load image {!r}: {!r}".format(filename, e))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.3.0
Sat Aug 17 15:37:59 2019
Hey so I updated the mod and it worked great until the math test in ep 3 came up at which point this error occurred. I reinstalled the mod and I encountered the same issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated. And thank you for the mod :)
Yeah same here. Using the compressed version + latest mod.

nvts

Jul 13, 2017
"Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)"

that part makes me think it has something to do with compressed versions

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Fresh compressed version re-install, chose number 9 for unren then copy the mod again. Same error. It's not because I'm using the compressed version?
Try not to use rollback though as it is already available in the games menu and rollback tends to break most of these visual novels
Try using unren but just 1 and 3 and delete the rpa files after you expand them with unren as they sometimes double up code as they are now duplicated with the expanded rpy's and rpyc etc

Last edited:

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
"Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)"

that part makes me think it has something to do with compressed versions
That file was missing from earlier downloads
Also decode is generaly an issue with mac based IOS
replace the file with these as compressed versions sometimes rename png's to alternatives which can be an issue if the code specifically looks for a png
Even if its not a compressed version (although from the error message it looks like one) using 7zip to unzip it will be an issue as it has header issues
So its better to open it with 7zip then copy paste whole folder as it eliminated any issues lot by header losses
Once you unren it you will have a folder with about 8 gig so if its not that its compressed

Last edited:

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
Question. Is it possible to stop the penalty you get from making big Chick and Dik choices? (The ones where you lose part of your meter.) I noticed that once that happens you lose the ability to increase or decrease to a certain amount.
It doesn’t really affect anything now, but I think next chapter and onwards it’ll effect scenes and whatnot.

Just wondering if that was a feature. If not, is that a possible one to have in the future?

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes