Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
I am unable to get past the image error. I am using the mod on the krunched version. I just cannot get past the math test error. I really don't wanna go back to the fight scene again.

Here is the traceback.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/classes/math101/math_choice.png'>:
File "game/scripts/classes/math101/math_test3.rpy", line 23, in script
$ result = ui.interact()
File "game/scripts/classes/math101/math_test3.rpy", line 23, in <module>
$ result = ui.interact()
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_choice.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
$ result = ui.interact()
File "G:\Downloads\Compressed\BeingADIK-030-pc_Kompressed\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc_Kompressed\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "G:\Downloads\Compressed\BeingADIK-030-pc_Kompressed\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc_Kompressed\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
$ result = ui.interact()
File "G:\Downloads\Compressed\BeingADIK-030-pc_Kompressed\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc_Kompressed\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "G:\Downloads\Compressed\BeingADIK-030-pc_Kompressed\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc_Kompressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "G:\Downloads\Compressed\BeingADIK-030-pc_Kompressed\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc_Kompressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "G:\Downloads\Compressed\BeingADIK-030-pc_Kompressed\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc_Kompressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 546, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 247, in renpy.display.render.render
File "G:\Downloads\Compressed\BeingADIK-030-pc_Kompressed\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc_Kompressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 154, in renpy.display.render.render
File "G:\Downloads\Compressed\BeingADIK-030-pc_Kompressed\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc_Kompressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "G:\Downloads\Compressed\BeingADIK-030-pc_Kompressed\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc_Kompressed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 763, in render
rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
File "G:\Downloads\Compressed\BeingADIK-030-pc_Kompressed\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc_Kompressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
st, at)
File "G:\Downloads\Compressed\BeingADIK-030-pc_Kompressed\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc_Kompressed\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "G:\Downloads\Compressed\BeingADIK-030-pc_Kompressed\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc_Kompressed\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "G:\Downloads\Compressed\BeingADIK-030-pc_Kompressed\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc_Kompressed\renpy\display\im.py", line 584, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "G:\Downloads\Compressed\BeingADIK-030-pc_Kompressed\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc_Kompressed\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "G:\Downloads\Compressed\BeingADIK-030-pc_Kompressed\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc_Kompressed\renpy\display\im.py", line 629, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "G:\Downloads\Compressed\BeingADIK-030-pc_Kompressed\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc_Kompressed\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
raise Exception("Could not load image {!r}: {!r}".format(filename, e))
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_choice.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.3.0
Sun Aug 18 23:17:09 2019

Reactions: Manas Pandey

Boomertime

Aug 16, 2019
Great work, got it to work on a mac, but some scenes are not playable? I see them in the list but I cant click on them. Do I have to come across these in the game first?

John341

Mar 31, 2018
Hey, thanks for the mod, got it to work on mac!
How did you get it to work?

I've put it in autorun, which doesn't break the game but there's no cheat menu.

I've put it in the game folder, which breaks the game and won't even open it.

lost all my save files somehow and don't wanna use someone elses save, but I'd like the cheats to help?

Anyone who ran it with mac, can ya'll please advise?

Thanks in advance

Pervert08

Apr 9, 2019
I've downloaded the update from apkgamers but it's not replacing the old one. It's still getting installed as a fresh app on phone. Do I have to play this again from the start or it's just a porting issue? Can anyone give me working 0.3 update link for Android?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
They all use persistent files ... why do you need 2 of them? is the second one not working?
They are supposed to use the same saves and all ... if not, just keep one and do a fresh play through

Hawkthorn

Nov 21, 2017
any cheat to change affinity? that cheat mod doesnt have it. Is there a way to change it?
what are you trying to change? I can + or - Dic score, as well as each main female. Are you clicking the cheat, on bottom right, hard to see some times.

tw

Aug 13, 2017
I always read all the posts before asking questions - in fact - this is the first time I'm ever asking a question, so... Can someone please give exact step by step directions on how to install the mod on a mac? I followed the link for the mac version of unren - but after that, I'm truly lost on the exact step by step order of operations to get it to work without a ton of errors. Thanks!

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I am unable to get past the image error. I am using the mod on the krunched version. I just cannot get past the math test error. I really don't wanna go back to the fight scene again.

Here is the traceback.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/classes/math101/math_choice.png'>:
$ result = ui.interact()
$ result = ui.interact()

Full traceback:
$ result = ui.interact()
File "G:\Downloads\Compressed\BeingADIK-030-pc_Kompressed\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc_Kompressed\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
File "G:\Downloads\Compressed\BeingADIK-030-pc_Kompressed\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc_Kompressed\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
$ result = ui.interact()
File "G:\Downloads\Compressed\BeingADIK-030-pc_Kompressed\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc_Kompressed\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
File "G:\Downloads\Compressed\BeingADIK-030-pc_Kompressed\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc_Kompressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "G:\Downloads\Compressed\BeingADIK-030-pc_Kompressed\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc_Kompressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "G:\Downloads\Compressed\BeingADIK-030-pc_Kompressed\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc_Kompressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
File "G:\Downloads\Compressed\BeingADIK-030-pc_Kompressed\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc_Kompressed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 763, in render
File "G:\Downloads\Compressed\BeingADIK-030-pc_Kompressed\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc_Kompressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
st, at)
File "G:\Downloads\Compressed\BeingADIK-030-pc_Kompressed\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc_Kompressed\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
File "G:\Downloads\Compressed\BeingADIK-030-pc_Kompressed\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc_Kompressed\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
File "G:\Downloads\Compressed\BeingADIK-030-pc_Kompressed\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc_Kompressed\renpy\display\im.py", line 584, in render
File "G:\Downloads\Compressed\BeingADIK-030-pc_Kompressed\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc_Kompressed\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "G:\Downloads\Compressed\BeingADIK-030-pc_Kompressed\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc_Kompressed\renpy\display\im.py", line 629, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "G:\Downloads\Compressed\BeingADIK-030-pc_Kompressed\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc_Kompressed\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.3.0
Sun Aug 18 23:17:09 2019
Looks like the compressed version you're using has some stuff in the wrong path. I get zero errors playing the uncompressed version.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
So anyways I posted the cheats in the other thread along with a couple of cheating savefiles. The Cheats I used are real cheats in that I edited the script as I went along with jump commands so I would see every scene and unlock all future options.

As such it is a true 100% save.

Post for end save Chapter 3 with cheat commands list:
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-3-0-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-2289402

Post for end save chapter 2:
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-3-0-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-2289477

Post for end save chapter 1 is included as an attachment.

Feel free to give me a thanks if you find them useful. You'll have to skim to page 40+ (the page number is the 40+ of the save file)

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Looks like the compressed version you're using has some stuff in the wrong path. I get zero errors playing the uncompressed version.
It's an error in the webp file someone should post a zip of the english and math (within the classes images folder) as a fix. They include transparency that did not encode properly with WEBP compression.

locky

May 1, 2017
Help ...
'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png'>:
File "game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test3.rpy", line 137, in script
$ result = ui.interact()
File "game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test3.rpy", line 137, in <module>
$ result = ui.interact()
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

Full traceback:
File "game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test3.rpy", line 137, in script
$ result = ui.interact()
File "G:\Mega\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc_Kompressed\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
File "G:\Mega\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc_Kompressed\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
File "game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test3.rpy", line 137, in <module>
$ result = ui.interact()
File "G:\Mega\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc_Kompressed\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
File "G:\Mega\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc_Kompressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
File "G:\Mega\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc_Kompressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
File "G:\Mega\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc_Kompressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
File "G:\Mega\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc_Kompressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "G:\Mega\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc_Kompressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "G:\Mega\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc_Kompressed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 763, in render
File "G:\Mega\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc_Kompressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
st, at)
File "G:\Mega\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc_Kompressed\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
File "G:\Mega\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc_Kompressed\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
File "G:\Mega\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc_Kompressed\renpy\display\im.py", line 584, in render
File "G:\Mega\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc_Kompressed\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "G:\Mega\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc_Kompressed\renpy\display\im.py", line 629, in load
File "G:\Mega\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc_Kompressed\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.3.0
Mon Aug 19 22:14:39 2019

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes