Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Some helpers:
That file was missing from earlier downloads
Also decode is generaly an issue with mac based IOS
replace the file with these as compressed versions sometimes rename png's to alternatives which can be an issue if the code specifically looks for a png
Even if its not a compressed version (although from the error message it looks like one) using 7zip to unzip it will be an issue as it has header issues
So its better to open it with 7zip then copy paste whole folder as it eliminated any issues lot by header losses
Once you unren it you will have a folder with about 8 gig so if its not that its compressed
nvts Gudfella

It looks to me that those images somehow got corrupted in the compressed versions

Try pasting these 2 images into Being a DIK\game\images\classes\math101

MuLLeR Demucks

Aug 19, 2019
Why this game isn't installing?? Ahhh WTF I wasted such 2.5 GB and still this game isn't installing on my Android??.. anybody help me please

Simon9876

Mar 1, 2019
Does this version work with 0.3.0 version of the game? According to the title of this page, it should but it is not working for me. I cannot access a cheat menu from anywhere in game nor do correct walkthrough options display for me or correct choices show in different colors.
I followed the first two steps of the installation instructions. However, I cannot "Extract the mod to your Being a DIK folder," or I don't understand what that means. I cannot extract the unren.bat file; it gives me an error: "can not open file as archive." If I attempt to extract the initial zip file, it opens into its own separate folder, which doesn't work. I would really like some help through this game as promised in the features of this mod, but must not be as "tech savvy" as I thought, or this has not been corrected updated for the new version. I am using the compressed version of the game for the 0.3.0 edition if that matters. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
Simon9876

Just drag and drop the folder from the zip archive into your Being a DIK folder and click yes to all when it asks to overwrite

or if you're using winrar or 7zip put the zip archive into your Being a DIK folder then right click it and choose extract here

Simon9876

Mar 1, 2019
Simon9876

Just drag and drop the folder from the zip archive into your Being a DIK folder and click yes to all when it asks to overwrite

or if you're using winrar or 7zip put the zip archive into your Being a DIK folder then right click it and choose extract here
Thanks for the quick response. That's what I've been doing. It still doesn't work. It does not give me a cheat menu in-game. Does it work on the compressed version? Do I need to start a new game? Will it work on the crunched version? When you say to drag and drop from the zip archive, do you mean to drag and drop the zipped folder: "149505_UnRen-v.07" into my Being a DIK folder or to open the zipped folder and drag and drop the UnRen.bat file? Thanks again

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
Scrappy Coco hey man,are you working on android w/ cheats version?cuz my PC was blown into smithereens,pls make an android version if youre not BC.thanks

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
There is the Mod version for the last release 0.3.1 ?
Because last release made by DPC detects the use of the mod version and so it's not possible to use previous saves

This is the picture when you tried to load previous saves :

1566399964114.png

Last edited:

krakatoa64

Aug 21, 2019
This screen keeps popping up when i try to play. It only give me the option to quit. Im not familiar with mods and Im trying to make sure i didnt do something wrong.

liftdrive

Aug 21, 2019
I'm trying to use this mod for the first time before I start chapter 3. However, even though I've extracted the mod to the game folder and ran UnRen, nothing has changed in the game.

I noticed that when I try to decompile rpyc files in UnRen, it says "Output file already exists. Pass --clobber to overwrite." for all of them.

Does anyone know what I need to do differently to get this to work?

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
This screen keeps popping up when i try to play. It only give me the option to quit. Im not familiar with mods and Im trying to make sure i didnt do something wrong.
like i wrote in my previous post before yours , the problem is the last BaDik version 0.3.1 detect the use of the mod and it's not possible to use previous saves ...
There is the Mod version for the last release 0.3.1 ?
Because last release made by DPC detects the use of the mod version and so it's not possible to use previous saves

This is the picture when you tried to load previous saves :

View attachment 377423

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes