Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Where do you need to put the password to see all the content? I started playing and I don't see where I can type that password

Vuneszczuk

Jan 24, 2021
Dialogues in this game are just fucking hilarious xDDD Whenever I see phrase "you fool" I see instantly General Grievous and this scene:

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Next update should be good, look how far she let Goro go.
and now if you say you’ll be husband boss’s girl, should get some action.
Hopefully Tobey comes back when she’s alone and her phones dead to stop interrupting them

Reactions: Gintoky

Nabz542

Oct 5, 2021
Hi Everyone, the Android update only ive put the password as MyDick'sNameIsTycoon with and without speech marks, it still says the password is not correct. Any idea?

Alexmisrovoch

Apr 1, 2019
Hi Everyone, the Android update only ive put the password as MyDick'sNameIsTycoon with and without speech marks, it still says the password is not correct. Any idea?
The password isn't working in android for some reason. I tried the same, heck I tried everything it still won't work. I'll just wait for the next update ig.

Nabz542

Oct 5, 2021
The password isn't working in android for some reason. I tried the same, heck I tried everything it still won't work. I'll just wait for the next update ig.
Hahahah its really annoying isn't it? I downloaded the windows version and the password didn't work on there either.

Reactions: Unikat93

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Hahahah its really annoying isn't it? I downloaded the windows version and the password didn't work on there either.
There must be something wrong on your end. The password works with win version, even on android with JoiPlay.

Nabz542

Oct 5, 2021
There must be something wrong on your end. The password works with win version, even on android with JoiPlay.
The game works fine not sure why the password isnt working, typed it character for character. When you say android with joiplay, what version of the game are you downloading? Win version?

Reactions: Fogg7777

Alexmisrovoch

Apr 1, 2019
Okay Nabz542 so we've been typing the wrong password mate. I got it right yesterday. The password is MyDick'sNameIsTycooN. The last N is on caps that's where we've been going wrong.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nabz542
3.00 star(s) 27 Votes