Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
Okay so I still have A Christine Watson 2 version 2.0b. It starts as day nine and for some reason has half the scenes that in the reboot are in day 1 to 5. WTF.
While we are at it: The Demo is clearly AI Art :poop: so downhill from here?

No clean Christine Watson 1 - day 1-8 still around? From what I have seen of the Artwork, I will definitively approve of Goro revamp but the cut of content already rendered in 2.0b makes still little sense...

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.130

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 179 MB

Updates are faster on .
Updated my android port.

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
Hello everybody
This game looks pretty good but I want to know: how often do updates come out?. if it's once every month or 2 months, I'm willing to support the dev but if it's more, it's not worth it.. too long to wait :cautious:

Reactions: buktccbfc71

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Hello everybody
This game looks pretty good but I want to know: how often do updates come out?. if it's once every month or 2 months, I'm willing to support the dev but if it's more, it's not worth it.. too long to wait :cautious:
It's very irregular, there is no date the Dev puts on his work like slowburn who releases every month on the 3rd.

Reactions: Yann33

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
It's very irregular, there is no date the Dev puts on his work like slowburn who releases every month on the 3rd.
Thank you for your answer. So if I understand correctly, there can be an update every month as well as every year. Well not quite stable enough for me, too bad.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Why do they put the Demo and The Beginning in the same game? They are both exactly alike. Talk about redundancy. A waste of MB's.

3.00 star(s) 27 Votes