• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Are you cleaning this game up to be on Steam or something? Cause that update was weak, she’s already done more sexual stuff with Goro than was in this update, or was that in the Christine Watson game? I don’t know I’m so confused, we’re there sex scenes but hidden behind a paywall, cause usually there will be 2 choices, one for public version and then extended version for paywall, but I didn’t see any in this game

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
yeah, i like good ntr game too. but ntr is rare since it is under constant fire. some members here are just appearing on threads when see ntr tag to load a pile of crap on devs and explain that they hate the game which they are not going to try (!?).
regarding ntr in cw or how ever this game is going to be called, when mc is female then her hubby has to cheat her or she as mc should share him or/and watch him with others. in fact ntr had already happened in one of many reboots when hubby cheated her with mia. would it be back, who knows

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
biggest dick move ever

v1.0b :
Day 5
Bro/Sis content (Only for patreons)
and many more.

v1.0d
What's New-
Day 7
Story update
2 Animations (Very Low Quality)
Fix Multiple taps issue
New Premium Content
Last premium content has been publicly accessable

v1.0c
What's New-
>Day 6
>Blackmailed Content.
>Old scene/ Cheating Path.
>Teasing content.
>Son/Mom interaction/Content. (Premium Content).
>Previous Premium content (V 1.0b) will be available for the Public.
>Security update-

so you hide the best scene behind a paywall? like all the scene seems to be behind paywall.
yeah fuck no.
i hope this game get abandon.

Last edited:

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
biggest dick move ever

v1.0b :
Day 5
and many more.

v1.0d
What's New-
Day 7
Story update
Fix Multiple taps issue
New Premium Content

v1.0c
What's New-
>Day 6
>Blackmailed Content.
>Teasing content.
>Security update-

so you hide the best scene behind a paywall? like all the scene seems to be behind paywall.
yeah fuck no.
thank you, now I don't need to download this game

I remember trying this in 2022 and decided to give it a year or two till the game gets better (or abandoned). I just didn't imagine the dev could make the game worse lol.

Minheer

Dec 1, 2021
biggest dick move ever

v1.0b :
Day 5
and many more.

v1.0d
What's New-
Day 7
Story update
Fix Multiple taps issue
New Premium Content

v1.0c
What's New-
>Day 6
>Blackmailed Content.
>Teasing content.
>Security update-

yeah fuck no.
The guy needs to make a living. I don't provide my services for free either...

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
I am confused. Poll Wants 'CW', but on the other hand people say in comment 'BAW' is better in every term. If we talk about the new scenes (e.g., Goro BJ) that will be taken forward in the game, then all those scenes will look better with 'BAW' as I think. Even if I continue with 'CW', it will take us same time to reach there. The concept of 'cw' came to me when I just wanted to create what I liked. Now I want to make what people like. If we proceed with 'cw' then we may see a lot of fade ahead. If we proceed with 'BAW' everything is preplanned, that will be fun. I am definitely confused. But today I have to choose what will come next. This post is just for suggestion. You're open to suggest me. Before Suggesting me anything. Play the 'BAW' New update, free for all on patreon.

Here is the link-
You can really make out here, sentence by sentence, how the wheels are turning. You can see how he's preparing to justify ignoring the poll (for the second time).

"...but on the other hand people say in comment 'BAW' is better in every term." Who are these people? I don't see people saying that here.

He should make whatever he wants. Giving people the illusion of choice with a poll that he doesn't intend to respect is aggravating and divisive.

sonne1999

May 13, 2023
You can really make out here, sentence by sentence, how the wheels are turning. You can see how he's preparing to justify ignoring the poll (for the second time).

"...but on the other hand people say in comment 'BAW' is better in every term." Who are these people? I don't see people saying that here.

He should make whatever he wants. Giving people the illusion of choice with a poll that he doesn't intend to respect is aggravating and divisive.
Talking of polls when the game was called Christine Watson. I'm sure there was a poll for bestiality to be introduced to the game . The result was positive for it to be introduced to the game even though there was not even a hint of it in the game. Of course I could be completely wrong and I'm sure someone with soon correct me. If I'm wrong then my excuse is that I'm getting on in years.

RØLÈX

Apr 13, 2022
Talking of polls when the game was called Christine Watson. I'm sure there was a poll for bestiality to be introduced to the game . The result was positive for it to be introduced to the game even though there was not even a hint of it in the game. Of course I could be completely wrong and I'm sure someone with soon correct me. If I'm wrong then my excuse is that I'm getting on in years.
Play the V.1.130 you will get your hint

lionyaka

May 23, 2022
biggest dick move ever

v1.0b :
Day 5
and many more.

v1.0d
What's New-
Day 7
Story update
Fix Multiple taps issue
New Premium Content

v1.0c
What's New-
>Day 6
>Blackmailed Content.
>Teasing content.
>Security update-

yeah fuck no.
u can play all this in old game

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
If the dev makes a good game, has solid releases in a timely manner, and has a halfway decent story and renders/animations they almost certainly will grow a following and get money. Dev's who put shit behind paywalls have almost never gained a large following from what I have seen on the site over the years.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
There are different ways of doing that however. This method is famous for pissing off potential Patreons, and has the opposite affect in nearly every case I've seen for Dev's over the years.

3.00 star(s) 27 Votes