Midoxxx9

Oct 18, 2022
Virgin tag? So the wife has been a virgin the whole time?? If so, she deserves to be snatched away from her husband by the old timers shown in the screenshots
No, a virgin tag for the daughter (Mia), how funny would it be if it was for the husband haha

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
this game is perpetuum mobile. it will go forever. 3-4 chapters, then reboot and here it goes again. scenes are appearing and disappearing without reason. i was playing several earlier versions and it is (storywise) nightmare. looks like you landed in mexican soap opera in episode 30 and in next update god knows where.

also what is this issue with young good looking milfs in fem mc games? they are all into hobos, old ugly stinking geezers and their underage kids? it is very funny when devs in his notes insists kids in game are all 18 (but all of them have growth issues) and now all is ok and legal. great formula.

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
better to wait several updates to play this as their sure as shit wont be no fucken of any kind at this rate or hotness for awhile if at all :rolleyes: if you got by the CW VN/game as nothing to HOT AND juicy happened it in and it with several updates in before that happened

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
What the fuck happened to this game?

STOP DOING REMAKES WHEN THE ORGINAL ISN'T EVEN FINISHED.
Sorry, I don't understand your point. Regardless of whether it was a good decision to remake the game. If the Dev has decided that he wants to remake the game, it would then be pointless to continue with the original. I mean why would you continue doing something that you think is wrong?

If a majority of patrons have failed to get him to think again, it's fairly obvious that he doesn't want to continue with Christine Watson. And once you have that mindset as a Dev, it's virtually impossible to go back.

Personally, I wish that he had continued with CW. But he's made his mind up now and we just have to accept it.

sandwichpuncher

Apr 1, 2024
I think the loneliness comes after the excitement. Have fun being a whore for a limited amount of time and then ruining your life after everyone around you inevitably sees your true colors.

Hotcoupleeasy

Nov 20, 2021
I really don't understand the game. Remaking but new scenes ! And bullshit update! Why he didn't just continue where he finished when it was Christian Watson?

Reactions: leg28
3.00 star(s) 27 Votes