Myrroddin

Jun 15, 2022
I can't seem to start from the beginning. A little help please.
I'm with you, a little confused. If I start Episode 1 Final, I get "previously on...", and 2.x clearly is after part 1. The first three days are missing. Apparently there is a demo, but my Google-fu has failed.

Myrroddin

Jun 15, 2022
Did you choose
PLAY DEMO?
or
START NEW GAME?
I did, yes. Then I looked into the game folder and there is nothing to extract, at least as far as I can see. I do not mean the folder literally named "game", I mean I don't see anything to extract in any folder.

EDIT: I am on Windows, and I further do not see any additional .exe files beyond "ChristineWatsonEpisode1Finals.exe" and "ChristineWatsonEpisode1Finals-32.exe".

baap36885

Addict
Game Developer
May 26, 2021
I did, yes. Then I looked into the game folder and there is nothing to extract, at least as far as I can see. I do not mean the folder literally named "game", I mean I don't see anything to extract in any folder.

EDIT: I am on Windows, and I further do not see any additional .exe files beyond "ChristineWatsonEpisode1Finals.exe" and "ChristineWatsonEpisode1Finals-32.exe".

The very first version Of CW;)

Last edited:

baap36885

Addict
Game Developer
May 26, 2021
baap36885 You sir are good! I know English is not your first language, but this was funny! The word is "secretary", however, I don't want to change it, because that was hilarious!! View attachment 2237404
You know what, I'm surprised you found only one mistake in this.Because as far as I remember, I uploaded the demo without rechecking it. Cuz English is not my first language. I have to work very hard. First write in base language, then translate it, then take help of the Paraphrasing Tool for making fluency then recheck everything. Mean put so much effort which is also so much time consuming too.
I'm trying to do better, and I hope that I will succeed.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Try to think something as a story lad. Copying the homeless lad from Anna's exciting affection, the Dylan story from AWAM and half of JOHN's story comes up with a result that is trash. 100% Trash. Try to think of a story even if it's a mediocre one but it's original

Let's hope that either you change the story or no one support this game so you quit posting. We already have 85% of trash games in this forum
Are you fucking serious? You think people who play these give a fuck about story? Take a look at some of the posts here they just want the mc to be a mindless cum dump.

• Haha
Reactions: cinosweiv

Myrroddin

Jun 15, 2022
I found several English errors. The one I posted made me laugh, because "peon" is not ... wrong. It is incorrect, but it isn't wrong. "Peon" is very rude, especially in person, because it means "worthless peasant" or "a worker who is beneath my notice" like a feudal lord looks down at common people.

The word "peon" originated as someone who a lord "pees (urinates) on" from high above, like out of a window in a castle. The lord does not care about the "peons" below who may get splattered. Also, before toilets were invented, castles had chutes or drops, so when lords went to the washroom, they literally were "peeing" on whomever was at ground level.

Regardless, thank you for sharing the demo. English errors aside, now I don't feel like I am missing part of the story when I play Part 1.

You probably have people on Patreon who can help you with English. If you want my help, I am happy to proofread or edit.

• Haha
Reactions: blademaster89
2.90 star(s) 27 Votes