togainumaki

Sep 5, 2021
Hello i don't why but the android port for v1b part 1 isn't working.... I tried downloading it from the different links still no luck.... Does anyone know how to fix this!!?????

Rathul

Mar 28, 2020
Hello i don't why but the android port for v1b part 1 isn't working.... I tried downloading it from the different links still no luck.... Does anyone know how to fix this!!?????
Yes not working I've searched so much couldnt do nothing

Rathul

Mar 28, 2020
View attachment 2126216

Overview:
As you can see by its name, This is another hot wife game, but different concept and without yearly updates. Mean There is no need for you to wait a year for update.
This is gonna be a 3D female protagonist game, this a choice based visual novel, not very complex mean easy to play,
where you take on the role of Christine Watson, a happily married middle-aged women.
Her husband works in different city which is too expensive that's why,
she lives in different city near that one with her family.
Christine is a house wife. she has one 18 year old son and a very beautiful daughter.
In this new city she will make many new friends, some are older, some are younger also some.......lets see.....
Thread Updated: 2022-10-26
Release Date: 2022-10-24
Developer: baap
Censored: No
Version: 2.0a
Language: English
Other Game: I Am Christine
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Lin: - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Other: COMPRESSED*
v1b Part 1 Fix
Extras: Gui Mod - In-Game Password - Fan Sig

*This port/version is unofficial and not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2126214 View attachment 1792218 View attachment 2126215 View attachment 1844815 View attachment 1792213 View attachment 1844814 View attachment 1844817 View attachment 1844816 View attachment 2126213
Where is the android version or V1b fix

baap36885

Addict
Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Hello,
We have figured out how to install it on Android. You must first download APK Signer from the Playstore and sign the downloaded file before installing it. This will take some time, but after it is signed successfully, go to your file location and install it.
Please tell if this work or not.

Thank you
Baap

Last edited:

The game master

May 19, 2022
We split versions into 2 parts because of its size which was more than 2.5Gb. Part 1 is 1.0e (1b final) and part 2 is 2.0a(Latest Version). Both parts are cannon to each other. There is no need of any password like stuff anymore.
Thanks
Dev what's the password of version 2.a

2.90 star(s) 27 Votes