baap36885

Addict
Game Developer
May 26, 2021
As you guys can see, currently game is facing so many problems and me too also. But the game is not fully updated and ready to play yet because of some technical issues or i also create some mess too. We are continuously trying to be in touch with staff. I think it will almost take 1 day. so please give it some time. You can confirm this by seeing there is no VN on Game now and also it was showing 5 months later some time ago.
Thanks

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The dialog needs work but the renders look good with good colours/shadows/tones.
Some poses need adjustments and also some clipping/poking on clothes but otherwise a great effort by the dev

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Anyone know password
Should answer folks' question about password.

From what I can tell the version of the game now on F95 is a public version. There is a password in the script.rpy (a really obnoxious password!) but if you enter it, all you get is a message stating extra content is only available for patrons.

However, if your use depack.rpy (download w/ instructions here) you can unlock the image file and get all of the images for the extra content. The scene appears to be pretty hot.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Anyone know password
There is no password that works. The program ends as there is no code for it. It does have some images in the image folder if you want a preview of what will be in the next update.

SCORPION.SKY

Jul 12, 2020
The game was better. It was one of the best games for me

We will wait for the technical issues to be removed, as the developer said

Reactions: baap36885

Paranoiaque

Jan 5, 2020
i like this plot in any game, 3dcg in season 2 becomes incredibly better, congrats to dev, wish you to get much of support and continue the game

Reactions: baap36885

mrazan

Feb 18, 2021
I don't get why android port is that big while it should be comparable to compressed version size. What's the point to make it bigger than 2GB.

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
So, it seems i have to get blackmailed to be able to get stuff with the son, but im not doing that, can anyone find out the variable for the corruption stat so i can change it
its apparently hidden and cant be seen with unren

2.90 star(s) 27 Votes