baap36885

Addict
Game Developer
May 26, 2021
great render but it feels like off from the 1st story
Dude these both are cannon, part 2 stands 1 months after part 1. There are so many reasons of this time skip. Ist because of its size. 2nd is the size also. It crash my PC when i try to export it. That's why I sat all the valuse to default and split it.

baap36885

Addict
Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Important

Hi guys, I hope everyone enjoys this update. I'm sure I've made a lot of mistake because I'm still learning new things. It's better to hide those mistakes than to talk about them. So tell me about your experience. And assist me in making this game better. I'll keep an eye on your DMs, answers, emails, and feedback. I will do my best to resolve the errors and corrections you have pointed out as soon as feasible.
You can tell me whatever you don't like or you like too.
Thank You so much
Baap

Last edited:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Dear baap36885 , thank you very much for your concerns about everyone , and I am very sure that it is very difficult to satisfy all tastes because it needs too much work , effort and time , so , if it is possible to have " Christine/Mia " and " Christine/Karel" sex scenes it will be good if it is possible , thank you.

mastayuzen

Sep 30, 2017
Dev, I know some are criticizing your choices and work but let me tell you that I truly love it and I'm on board with the incest plot.

You can't please everyone so trust the poll votes because the market is dictated by the MAJORITY. Art is nothing if you can't make a living out of it, these minorities are not going to put food on the table. Good luck and cheers.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
This update was released on this site yesterday, but for some reason today it's been moved back in the latest updates section , where it now claims to have been released here 5 months ago? Yet the information on Page 1 of this thread totally disputes that, and still shows the correct release date.

This needs to be corrected, because if it's listed on the site as coming out five months ago, a lot of people won't be aware that a new update is now available

Last edited:

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Christine Watson [ v1b Part 1 Fix +2.0B] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Mac (998 MB/ 187 MB) : ,

Win (550 MB/128 MB ): ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
This update was released on this site yesterday, but for some reason today it's been moved back in the latest updates section , where it now claims to have been released here 5 months ago? Yet the information on Page 1 of this thread totally disputes that, and still shows the correct release date.

This needs to be corrected, because if it's listed on the site as coming out five months ago, a lot of people won't be aware that a new update is now available
most of the content of the update is hidden behind a paywalled password.
that is why it makes no sense to label this as an update when the good stuff is as the dev says in the game "dont bother putting the wrong password as the locked content will be available publically in the next version" (not really the exact wording but the gist of the ingame message)
oh and basically, it needs the pssword to be provided for it to even pass as an update here

Reactions: gilgamesh9

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
most of the content of the update is hidden behind a paywalled password.
that is why it makes no sense to label this as an update when the good stuff is as the dev says in the game "dont bother putting the wrong password as the locked content will be available publically in the next version" (not really the exact wording but the gist of the ingame message)
oh and basically, it needs the pssword to be provided for it to even pass as an update here
Even if what you're saying is correct, it still doesn't explain why the game has mysteriously been moved back five months in the 'Latest Updates' section today?

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Dev, I know some are criticizing your choices and work but let me tell you that I truly love it and I'm on board with the incest plot.

You can't please everyone so trust the poll votes because the market is dictated by the MAJORITY. Art is nothing if you can't make a living out of it, these minorities are not going to put food on the table. Good luck and cheers.
i agree with you. this is not art. and baap is not artist.

market, mayority, polls... this product is commercial. if there is no adult content this work (or whatever) could be run on tv on halftimes, between beer, snacks and femal hygiene products. just to attract certain type of audience. content with no substance or quality writing.

also about market(ing). he has cca 200 patrons. not all voted, not all agreed on direction. this drastic shift will bring certain number of cancels. however he has no strong base of support, not even too much posts here. without us, pissed ones, and ordinary non-paying players he would have even less posts. so not much space for improvement.

hey, good news is "if you build it, they will come": baap eliminated every trace of male grown-ups (except hubby, but he is there just to fuck daughter) so guys into kiddie incest might find this site. just throw hobo and family dog inside to be sure.

and luckily artists through history mostly didn't listen to you about "forget the art, grab the money"

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020
baap36885 great game.
You should study something from awam.
Do not directly jump to sex scenes.
Build character development.
Does the mother have a sis/bro /aunt/ uncle?
Hope you can improve the images a little bit
Also, change the mother's body shape
Also, just a suggestion you can make the mom a left-handed one?
Send me your email id
What is awam?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
i agree with you. this is not art. and baap is not artist.

market, mayority, polls... this product is commercial. if there is no adult content this work (or whatever) could be run on tv on halftimes, between beer, snacks and femal hygiene products. just to attract certain type of audience. content with no substance or quality writing.

also about market(ing). he has cca 200 patrons. not all voted, not all agreed on direction. this drastic shift will bring certain number of cancels. however he has no strong base of support, not even too much posts here. without us, pissed ones, and ordinary non-paying players he would have even less posts. so not much space for improvement.

hey, good news is "if you build it, they will come": baap eliminated every trace of male grown-ups (except hubby, but he is there just to fuck daughter) so guys into kiddie incest might find this site. just throw hobo and family dog inside to be sure.

and luckily artists through history mostly didn't listen to you about "forget the art, grab the money"
Thought Gorku was the hobo?

Dorf56

Sep 3, 2019
Password??
From what I can tell the version of the game now on F95 is a public version. There is a password in the script.rpy (a really obnoxious password!) but if you enter it, all you get is a message stating extra content is only available for patrons.

However, if your use depack.rpy (download w/ instructions here) you can unlock the image file and get all of the images for the extra content. The scene appears to be pretty hot.

2.90 star(s) 27 Votes