DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I Just saw that the Game was leaked here, although this is a Pirate site, I wouldn't have spread it here or anywhere else so soon, because I believe that anybody could have payed 5$.
I can just imagine how much the Dev is disappointed in this, but this happens to alot of Devs out there, guess that`s the Way of live.
I,m not Perfect, but I wouldn't consider spreading a Game that is Good and doesn't cost that much so that anybody can afford it, but like I said, even if the Game was spread here or anywhere else last week, then I would have still payed him my 5$.
Just my Opinion.
I Payed for Games 15$ that where very disappointing, which I wouldn't have any problems spreading, just to warn folks here what kind of shit they would be Paying for.
To the Dev, just keep it up & I think that there are still some People here that Love your work & will keep Supporting it.
for people here that wanted to see a Pic from the New release, here is a Scene from the Latest release.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If this isn't a damn near case of AWAM, then I don`t know what it is.
Hate that little shit bbc rapist, he’s the only one I don’t give any ass to

Not_1_Fan

Jun 27, 2021
The new update size is smaller than the previous, the one on main page is 2.30gb while update size is 500mb something, do we need to replace any files or can i extract and play the new update

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
i released it already, but i don't know why it is stuck in waiting area. This time uploader is taking more time than i expect.
Not liking this new update,
The renders look better but we’re not given choices anymore.
atleast in the lastupdate you could say yes or no to options

and mom should already have enough corruption points already from messing around with gorka, sons friend, husbands boss and own son fake sleeping in his bed

But this update doesn’t care about that and makes you have sex with husband (no choice)

And even though I shot down the bbc kid in last update about blackmail, if you don’t let him blackmail you, you don’t get anymore incest scenes with son cause it says your corruption points aren’t high enough, that’s bullshit.
What the hell does being blackmailed by the asshole bbc have anything to do with stopping scenes with your own son. It makes no sense, it’s the total opposite
I could see if last update you didn’t let son molest you in your sleep, but if you did then his scene should continue.
Can you please change that for people that want to have sex with son but don’t want to be blackmailed by the bbc?
Otherwise I’m out!

baap36885

Addict
Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Not liking this new update,
The renders look better but we’re not given choices anymore.
atleast in the lastupdate you could say yes or no to options

and mom should already have enough corruption points already from messing around with gorka, sons friend, husbands boss and own son fake sleeping in his bed

But this update doesn’t care about that and makes you have sex with husband (no choice)

And even though I shot down the bbc kid in last update about blackmail, if you don’t let him blackmail you, you don’t get anymore incest scenes with son cause it says your corruption points aren’t high enough, that’s bullshit.
What the hell does being blackmailed by the asshole bbc have anything to do with stopping scenes with your own son. It makes no sense, it’s the total opposite
I could see if last update you didn’t let son molest you in your sleep, but if you did then his scene should continue.
Can you please change that for people that want to have sex with son but don’t want to be blackmailed by the bbc?
Otherwise I’m out!
Hmm...This is a matter of little attention, let's see what I can do in it. But before that, I am waiting for the feedback of more people. But since the game is not launched yet, (Now I can say by piracy.) and there are still few days left for the premium version to be launched for everyone, That's why I can't take feedback from anyone right now. Because most of the people have not played the new update. Technically I just have to add a variable as you want, it will be done, but first let the update come to the store.
Thanks for playing
Regards.

klon35

Sep 10, 2020
I can't say I'm disappointed with this update, more surprised. I expected we'd see something with Goro and Tobey. The scene with the son was very good and I'm glad he hasn't fucked her yet. But with Tobey she could go a little further and in the future even a threesome with her son. Story with Goro is very interesting, I don't know how far you want to go with the story here and if the dog will play a role here. The scene with the sister was OK too and the Henry doesn't bother me either. I'm even going to let the brother and Tobey and of course Mother join in here.
The husband is totally uninteresting in this story and can even watch how Christine is fucked.
Great work, it would only be nice if the updates were a little longer.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
So is this an update or Part 2 that basically has nothing to do with Part 1?

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
So is this an update or Part 2 that basically has nothing to do with Part 1?
I must ask the same question because the new update did not open any saves from part 1 , then starting the game part 2 does not related to the choices taken in part 1 .
So , please baap how to get my choices taken in part 1 ??!!

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Another dev with locking content behind code and other shenanigans, not that good for supporter growth, on site like this even though it's pirate one and updates are getting leaked fast, it's one of the most popular for this kind of content , so if users here have access to all the scenes so of them might become patreons, but you do you...

Reactions: frankiller79

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
v1.0b :
Day 5
Bro/Sis content (Only for patreons)
and many more.
I've glanced at this game a couple of times but I missed this little changelog entry.

Making incest content exclusive to Patrons... now that's hilarious! :ROFLMAO:

baap36885

Addict
Game Developer
May 26, 2021
I must ask the same question because the new update did not open any saves from part 1 , then starting the game part 2 does not related to the choices taken in part 1 .
So , please baap how to get my choices taken in part 1 ??!!
i split it into 2 parts because of it's size, which is getting bigger and there are so many guys who face this issue. There is no need of using saves, everything will start from where it's end in P1. P2 is set on it's default value, so you'll not miss anything.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
i split it into 2 parts because of it's size, which is getting bigger and there are so many guys who face this issue. There is no need of using saves, everything will start from where it's end in P1. P2 is set on it's default value, so you'll not miss anything.
Thank you very much , I will eagerly waiting the 2nd part of part 2.

Reactions: baap36885

baap36885

Addict
Game Developer
May 26, 2021
I've glanced at this game a couple of times but I missed this little changelog entry.

Making incest content exclusive to Patrons... now that's hilarious! :ROFLMAO:
Screenshot 2022-10-26 235718.png

I think, you should look up and down also. Buddy, This is the question of sinful stomach. Hope you get it.

Last edited:
Reactions: perseus420
2.90 star(s) 27 Votes