gdaitycoon

Oct 18, 2022
there is a news about new update. It is now available for diamond tier. Hopefully it will be released soon for everyone.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
How to collect those old points to have extra content for a sex scene with that old man in the shed...

E = mc^2

Aug 14, 2018
Add compressed version Android version is not getting installed please update it baap

Last edited:

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Is the update out here?
it is since yesterday in the op but i don´t know why it is not listet in the lastet updates.For me it looks that it is a "bugfix" without no new content but maybe this is the reason for the missing latest updates

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020
it is since yesterday in the op but i don´t know why it is not listet in the lastet updates.For me it looks that it is a "bugfix" without no new content but maybe this is the reason for the missing latest updates
So no continuation to story which means not worth of downloading it

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Game Version 2-2.0a is out for $5 Patreons, and well worth every Penny, I must say the game has gone a long way with the Quality and must say that it was the best 5$ that I spent this Month, compared to other Games that I Payed for.
The Only thing that I missed was my buddy Goro,hope he will return soon, heard the Dev gave him a new look, hopefully he didn't change him too much.

Reactions: baap36885

E = mc^2

Aug 14, 2018
Game Version 2-2.0a is out for $5 Patreons, and well worth every Penny, I must say the game has gone a long way with the Quality and must say that it was the best 5$ that I spent this Month, compared to other Games that I Payed for.
The Only thing that I missed was my buddy Goro,hope he will return soon, heard the Dev gave him a new look, hopefully he didn't change him too much.
Come one share some pictures atleast

Reactions: RØLÈX

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I Just saw that the Game was leaked here, although this is a Pirate site, I wouldn't have spread it here or anywhere else so soon, because I believe that anybody could have payed 5$.
I can just imagine how much the Dev is disappointed in this, but this happens to alot of Devs out there, guess that`s the Way of live.
I,m not Perfect, but I wouldn't consider spreading a Game that is Good and doesn't cost that much so that anybody can afford it, but like I said, even if the Game was spread here or anywhere else last week, then I would have still payed him my 5$.
Just my Opinion.
I Payed for Games 15$ that where very disappointing, which I wouldn't have any problems spreading, just to warn folks here what kind of shit they would be Paying for.
To the Dev, just keep it up & I think that there are still some People here that Love your work & will keep Supporting it.
for people here that wanted to see a Pic from the New release, here is a Scene from the Latest release.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If this isn't a damn near case of AWAM, then I don`t know what it is.

2.90 star(s) 27 Votes