H-gh

May 4, 2022
so i downloaded the full game from anon link and when the game asked me for password the screen was black and i did try all 3 passwords but it didnt work . can someone help me ?

Unikat93

Oct 26, 2020
so i downloaded the full game from anon link and when the game asked me for password the screen was black and i did try all 3 passwords but it didnt work . can someone help me ?
PW - MyDick'sNameIsTycoon

you must have confused ' with this `

Reactions: H-gh

Dorf56

Sep 3, 2019
how to get this scene

The image is from the last scene in the current version of the game. To get to the scene you should have been prompted for a password because the scene is bonus content.

The password is: episode2soon

I hope it works for you!

Reactions: bandyta80

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
The image is from the last scene in the current version of the game. To get to the scene you should have been prompted for a password because the scene is bonus content.

The password is: episode2soon

I hope it works for you!
I'm not getting prompted with this last password, how is that possible? My update stops after the Tobey handjob scene for some reason.

Last edited:

Dorf56

Sep 3, 2019
I'm not getting prompted with this last password, how is that possible? My update stops after the Tobey handjob scene for some reason.
From what I can determine there is a game variable that has to be at a specific number after the Tobey hj scene to get the password prompt, or else the game goes to end of episode 1.

The variable is called moneypoint, and has to equal 4.

I recommend saving your game just before it goes to end of episode 1, then using to set moneypoint to 4, upload your new save, then resume your game from there.

That should get you to the prompt for the password (episode2soon). If it doesn't, I have another fix but I prefer not having to use it because it is somewhat unethical.

Good luck.

Dorf56

Sep 3, 2019
This password did not work for me either. after the scene with John and Maya.
There are two bonus content scenes in this version of the game, and I think you are stuck at the first password request.

That password is: MyDick'sNameIsTycoon

Hope this helps.

Reactions: bandyta80

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
There are two bonus content scenes in this version of the game, and I think you are stuck at the first password request.

That password is: MyDick'sNameIsTycoon

Hope this helps.
I don't have sex in the additional content because they posted I don't have an enough old points

Password matched. thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: Dorf56

MoretZ

Jul 25, 2021
hello guys, i need help.
after choice i have some issue.
is there "While running game code :
File "game/script.rpy", line 4793, in <module>
NameError: name 'oldpoint' is not defined.

How can fix that ?
Helllpppppppppppppppp.

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
I think it would be wise to put all of the content in the game for when a new player selects 'new game'. Separating it with stand alone demo is inconvenient.

I edited this comment because I overreacted initially.

Last edited:

Omi786

Aug 23, 2020
View attachment 1792226

Overview:
As you can see by its name, This is another hot wife game, but different concept and without yearly updates. Mean There is no need for you to wait a year for update.
This is gonna be a 3D female protagonist game, this a choice based visual novel, not very complex mean easy to play,
where you take on the role of Christine Watson, a happily married middle-aged women.
Her husband works in different city which is too expensive that's why,
she lives in different city near that one with her family.
Christine is a house wife. she has one 18 year old son and a very beautiful daughter.
In this new city she will make many new friends, some are older, some are younger also some.......lets see.....
Thread Updated: 2022-08-24
Release Date: 2022-08-24
Developer: baap -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0e
Language: English
Other Game: I Am Christine
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA -
Linux: - MEGA -
Mac: - - MEGA -
Android: - - MEGA -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Update Only
Win
: - - WORKUPLOAD - MEGA
Linux: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android LQ: - - MEGA -

Extras: Gui Mod - In-Game Password - Fan Sig

*This port/version is unofficial and not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1844813 View attachment 1844814 View attachment 1844815 View attachment 1844816 View attachment 1844817 View attachment 1792213 View attachment 1792218
Anyone know the password of V1.0e ???

2.90 star(s) 27 Votes