baap36885

Addict
Game Developer
May 26, 2021
I find it hilarious that you make membersip on a platform that bans incest a requirement for said incest content. That's all. No deeper meanings here .... buddy.
Dude, You are right, I really don't know about it. Screenshot 2022-10-27 001824.png

Wow, That's really hilarious. Thanks, Next time I will remember this thing.

baap36885

Addict
Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Well why kill the boss i was really excited About Christine cheating on her husband with boss
because i take every review, Dm's and specially votes seriously, that's why I am replying everyone till i fall asleep.

Reactions: SkiTz0

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
what is this? no continuity on previous updates or the choices we made there

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
because i take every review, Dm's and specially votes seriously, that's why I am replying everyone till i fall asleep.
so this is votes driven game? that means no artistic integrity and whole bunch of undergrown teens with owergrown bc fucking mc, lots of motherfucking/fatherfucking incest content. is mc going to go to elementary school for dating? children playground?

recently you can't escape from this trend (boy with bc appears everywhere). there is no milf game without relationship with underage kid, and mostly it is son. obviously we need new tag for these games: underage kids in sexual activities

add on it that choices we made from first 8 days have nothing to do with this update.
it is wasting of excellent renders.

r.i.p. christine watson

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
The mods should not list this as an update if the new content is only for the next update, unless the password is also given for the paywalled content, it should not be labelled as an update

Reactions: Regis NEX

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
Passwords provided in this thread do not work.

Whatever.

Judging by the pics from archive we do not miss much though.

Btw.

Writing is so ridiculous, Big Brother looks like a masterpiece in comparison.

Reactions: leg28

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Passwords provided in this thread do not work.

Whatever.

Judging by the pics from archive we do not miss much though.

Btw.

Writing is so ridiculous, Big Brother looks like a masterpiece in comparison.

The passwords are for part 1, there isn't any for part 2 available here. Part 1 I guess according to the change log doesn't need passwords now since it says "freely accessible to everyone".

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
Wait, so there's no content after you masturbate in the shower? It now asks for a code.

Where's this "day 6" shit coming from etc in the change log

mrMarko

Jan 10, 2021
hi folks, how do i do and where can i find the intro demo of the game?
I remember that in the first version (demo) it was complete, and now it is not there (there is only a brief introductory summary at the beginning of the game).
The part 1 final, I downloaded from this forum, on the first page of the thread (from GoFile) .... is that correct or not? :oops:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Wait, so there's no content after you masturbate in the shower? It now asks for a code.

Where's this "day 6" shit coming from etc in the change log
Part 1, there is a new update and changelog says freely accessible for everyone, thought that meant passwords were removed and all premium content not paywalled. I think previous builds you needed passwords to get the "premium" content.

sharpys

May 21, 2017
I don't care about AWAM & do think it's overrated, but to praise and compare it to AWAM is just dumb. Anybody with a 3080 can do decent 3D eye candy. I'm still confused as to where the overall direction is going development & plot-wise.

2.90 star(s) 27 Votes