ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
That the inception of a project is having your own ideas about what another game does wrong and what can you do better, that's a good thing.

Now, that the public description of your game (almost) mentions that game and kind of belittles the very same thing you are drawing inspiration from... that doesn't seem like the best idea :(

Dorf56

Sep 3, 2019
Decent update. It was good to see that at least two other guys in Christine's life (along with Henry, Adi, and her husband) in part 1 made it into part 2. Hopefully there will be a lot more scenes between the two 'new' guys and Christine.

I also hope that there will be more scenes with Karel (Henry's mom?) and that Adi beats the shit out of Henry, which could potentially improve his (Adi's) relationship with his mom and his sister.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Managed to find a way again :cry: . I have to agree, I liked her old look better not this model that is used in everything almost.

Reactions: Aran06

Akarea

Oct 19, 2022
Here is a game that I really liked,if the sex scenes were better worked (moving)this game would be perfect.

Reactions: erikus

Myrroddin

Jun 15, 2022
I binged from the demo (thank you again, baap36885 ) to 2.0b in the park. With no walkthrough, I picked all the "naughty" choices; hopefully, I found all the scenes. That is my question: if the player picks differently, are there different scenes? Not merely changed, but wholly different, meaning picking "good wife" some of the time gets different results? Besides the obvious "of course, you fool!" answers, which I accept if I picked "good wife" all of the time. IE: are there "mixed bag" results?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lust0ne

Myrroddin

Jun 15, 2022
Here's an example what I mean: if Christine went home on the rainy day instead of staying with Goro, I would expect the story with Goro to change. But would Christine have caught her kids fooling around, or been surprised by Mia fooling around with Henry in part 2? How much replay value is there, would be the "big question."

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
One of the Best Games that I am playing right now.... that is why I`m supporting him on Patreon, hope he gets more support to make him continue.
Just my Thoughts

Reactions: erikus and Priappus

AntuanShotaLover

Dec 24, 2020
Wow! Incredible graphics improvements compared to the first part! Thank you baap36885, this story now looks so much better. I definitely love the script of this VN, especially
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope continuation will be just as exciting and horny. Especially I want to see, besides sex scenes with her son Adi, his friend Tobey and their neighbor boy Henry, also Christine's sexual adventure at school with others boys.

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
i loved how Otto kept insulting her husband and she was laughing at his insults, keep that up & its great Goro will be moving in to work at the house so he can bang christine before work and when she comes home, hope he also has Otto over so they can double team her and then Otto can insult the cuck some more haha, also need more scenes with Tobey and her getting it on and then maybe adi catches them and joins in

Myrroddin

Jun 15, 2022
Stuck at Goro's house where she went to change her dress...!
You mean at the park when the gardener splashes water on Chistine? I think that's the end for this update. There is a brief sexy scene between her and Goro, but her husband eventually stops the events from going further.

If there is more, I didn't find or trigger anything, and the images folder do not contain any more events.

Reactions: Aran06
2.90 star(s) 27 Votes