fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Are you using old saves?
No, I just downloaded and started over, I think it was just my choices but the error screen caught me off guard, I would've expected an incomplete ending similar to when she catches them on the couch

baap36885

Addict
Game Developer
May 26, 2021
No, I just downloaded and started over, I think it was just my choices but the error screen caught me off guard, I would've expected an incomplete ending similar to when she catches them on the couch
Oh, so you are talking about P1. Yes maybe it's because of your choices.
Thanks

Myrroddin

Jun 15, 2022
baap36885 About my offer to edit and proofread the English: I am not looking for a handout or a free game. All I would need is your story script, either as script.rpy or as a word processor file. With either of those, I could edit and correct any English errors, all without getting the game itself.

Once new game versions come out, I'll be happy to play, without any advance access or skipping your Patreon.

baap36885

Addict
Game Developer
May 26, 2021
baap36885 About my offer to edit and proofread the English: I am not looking for a handout or a free game. All I would need is your story script, either as script.rpy or as a word processor file. With either of those, I could edit and correct any English errors, all without getting the game itself.

Once new game versions come out, I'll be happy to play, without any advance access or skipping your Patreon.
Dude I respect your offer. Actually you are little late. A very good guy here already proofread this version and I'm about to launch it. I am really happy with your proposal and I promise whenever I need your help in future, I'll definitely contact you.

Thank you.

Myrroddin

Jun 15, 2022
I am happy you have someone helping. I edited the demo's script.rpy, and was about to test it. I'll send you a copy, and you can do whatever you like with it, especially since the demo is old.

• Red Heart
Reactions: baap36885

jmaxthebest

Aug 23, 2017
Dude I respect your offer. Actually you are little late. A very good guy here already proofread this version and I'm about to launch it. I am really happy with your proposal and I promise whenever I need your help in future, I'll definitely contact you.

Thank you.
Bapp I love your work .. i love the story , the way cristine will be so slutty , fuck i love that , and goro .... ;) i think goro have lot off deviant sex idee ..... maybe dog scene /or this kind of thing for future ;) great work i love that ;)
Just i litte thig to say i work on daz / poser since its exist ... more that 10 / 15 year i dont know .... i see few mistake about shoes pose .. yen you make a pose for your model you forget to re apply the shoes pose on shoes .. and i this strange ... ;)
Great work i allready make comics one time and its lot of works , not i working on bestiality VR game on UE5 but its very very difficule when you dont know about coding / ect ...

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
Wow! Incredible graphics improvements compared to the first part! Thank you baap36885, this story now looks so much better. I definitely love the script of this VN, especially
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope continuation will be just as exciting and horny. Especially I want to see, besides sex scenes with her son Adi, his friend Tobey and their neighbor boy Henry, also Christine's sexual adventure at school with others boys.
strange why mine doesn't have such scenes in the game? where they fuck on the couch and when the mother fights the guy in the kitchen .. in mine in versions 2 only payevlaets schena where the daughter sucks the guy in front of mom and mom has fun with her sons in the kitchen in the evenings ... what to do to make other payevilis scenes ? version 1 is not darobotona huh? when mom and son confided in the evenings, she used to say in her thoughts that she was forcibly undressed and fucked .. but mine didn’t have such a scene in part 1, so I chose the options so that she would be a whore .. I’m right part 1 isho is not completely finished ?

Reactions: Kobudo27

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Quick question... In the first day at School, looking for the Math clasroom, Christine find a guy siting on the floor and catch some noises... When the options "Check, who's behind the door" or "No. Mind your business" appear... No matter what I choose, Christine leaves school and returns home. It's a bug or what?
Choice 2.jpg

Myrroddin

Jun 15, 2022
For those keeping track, the dev does not need my help with the English for part 2, as he has found someone to proofread and edit. Working on part 2 is the dev's priority, although I did give him my edited version of the Demo's English script. He may use my edit of the Demo, and he may not.

In any case, I am happy to stand aside and enjoy the game, and I am glad the dev found someone to help with part 2. I do not know if that person is editing part 1.

I could attach my edit for the Demo here, but I would rather wait and find out what the dev is doing. Besides, my edit is unofficial.

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
Quick question... In the first day at School, looking for the Math clasroom, Christine find a guy siting on the floor and catch some noises... When the options "Check, who's behind the door" or "No. Mind your business" appear... No matter what I choose, Christine leaves school and returns home. It's a bug or what?
View attachment 2244346
strange in my game there is no such scene

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
in the version for android it is not possible to play the demo version of the game right?? mine always writes that it is in a folder but for some reason I can’t find it .. what should I do ?? :( :unsure:

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
even in the english version of android i can't play the demo version and because of this i probably can't open some scenes yes ... then where can i download this game so i can play the demo version on android

2.90 star(s) 27 Votes