baap36885

Addict
Game Developer
May 26, 2021
You can reject people, but then it cuts out the incest content with son & daughter, which is bullshit
Hi,
Sorry for inconvenience,
I think, I already fixed that issue, I know you guys talk about Henry's path that If you reject him then no insect scenes. This is completely wrong, in version V2.0b I already fixed that issue. I forgot about Tobey but don't worry, I'll fix it in v2.0c. All the paths are seperate, you can change your mind anytime with different choice without impacting other paths. The only need is please don't use old saves in v2.0b also v2.0c, cuz I have add some new variable for path selection and will add a variable for tobey's path too.
If you have any issue, please tell me.
Thanks
Baap

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Hi,
Sorry for inconvenience,
I think, I already fixed that issue, I know you guys talk about Henry's path that If you reject him then no insect scenes. This is completely wrong, in version V2.0b I already fixed that issue. I forgot about Tobey but don't worry, I'll fix it in v2.0c. All the paths are seperate, you can change your mind anytime with different choice without impacting other paths. The only need is please don't use old saves in v2.0b also v2.0c, cuz I have add some new variable for path selection and will add a variable for tobey's path too.
If you have any issue, please tell me.
Thanks
Baap
Thank you sir very much , the free optional actions is the key to make a great game cause it pleases all tastes , In my case (and only me ) I can play all your game with the daughter and Karel only. So thank you very much.

Reactions: baap36885

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Hi,
Thank you so much for informing us about this bug. We just fixed it in the main database, and it will be updated in the next update, which will be released very soon.
Team Baap
Thank you very much sir , OH may be (released very soon) = Yesterday , NO ? ;) :ROFLMAO:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Do my choices matter in this game, can I avoid things I would never choose and not be forced to do?

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Do my choices matter in this game, can I avoid things I would never choose and not be forced to do?
NO your choices in part one are NOT matter in Part 2 , and baap36885 is correcting some basic choises in part 2 "as the forcing kissing and groping of tobey" and he promise to make it optional and then you can reject any one , may be you can check the above posts for even better options.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
NO your choices in part one are NOT matter in Part 2 , and baap36885 is correcting some basic choises in part 2 "as the forcing kissing and groping of tobey" and he promise to make it optional and then you can reject any one , may be you can check the above posts for even better options.
Thanks, why fix the choices in part 2 instead of giving the player a choice from the start of the game to the end and then wondering why people are not happy with the choices the developer gave. and fix it quickly

• Sad
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
you have the choice of homeless and incest

sometimes she can still walk with her husband by the hand

but Christine is really hot

2.90 star(s) 27 Votes