Myrroddin

Jun 15, 2022
I am editing the English for part 2, and I need some help, even though I am a native speaker.

First question:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Second question:

Third question:

Last edited:
Reactions: Kobudo27

julezzz

Dec 17, 2019
I am editing the English for part 2, and I need some help, even though I am a native speaker.

First question:

Second question:

Third question:
"Handyman" or "housekeeper" for Goro's job position may work.

Maybe use "Hen--" to indicate she was about to say Henry's full name but stopped herself from completing it.

Reactions: Franvic

Myrroddin

Jun 15, 2022
"Handyman" or "housekeeper" for Goro's job position may work.

Maybe use "Hen--" to indicate she was about to say Henry's full name but stopped herself from completing it.
baap36885 Told me that "Hen" was supposed to be verbal stumbling. I've gone with "Er, um" in its place. Christmas distracted me from finishing the translation; fingers crossed I get it done later today or tomorrow. At this point, it is down to minor edits. I l was using "servant", but I prefer your "housekeeper" suggestion.

Reactions: baap36885

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Christine Watson [v2.0b+b] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.00 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 222 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 188 MB: -

Christine Watson GUI Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

SD0083

Sep 15, 2017
Christine Watson [v2.0b+b] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.00 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 222 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 188 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

Christine Watson GUI Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
What is the "+b" means?

Myrroddin

Jun 15, 2022
Attached is my English edit for Part 2.0b+b. Replace \game\script.rpy and it should work. This file will not work with either the Demo or v1b Part 1 Fix.

Reactions: kyxlian

Myrroddin

Jun 15, 2022
Attached is my English edit for the Demo. Replace \game\script.rpy and it should work. This file will not work with either v1b Part 1 Fix or Part 2.0b+b.

I have not edited v1b Part 1 Fix yet, and this is all that I have thus far.

Reactions: kyxlian

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
please help , how to get my route at part one in which I reject Tobey but saves from part one not working and he still kiss and grab her. whet I made wrong.

Reactions: fahad_jameel

Myrroddin

Jun 15, 2022
baap36885 messaged me that the downloads for the Demo and Part 2 here include my English files. I didn't know. Oh well, they are available as separate downloads even though you don't need them LOL.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
You can't reject anyone :⁠-⁠)
I know that’s what’s fucked up about this game, if you reject the bbc kid then you can’t have any incest scenes with the son or daughter
It should go by corruption points & Christine should have enough from cheating with Goro or Toby to keep the other lewd and incest scenes open

Reactions: bandyta80

RØLÈX

Apr 13, 2022
I know that’s what’s fucked up about this game, if you reject the bbc kid then you can’t have any incest scenes with the son or daughter
It should go by corruption points & Christine should have enough from cheating with Goro or Toby to keep the other lewd and incest scenes open
I also think game needs individual point system not on only Christine so we can avoid many characters according to our choice

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
it's supposed to be varied, if the game repeats one pattern, it gets boring, such a mix of incest and cheating is interesting, for sure, some characters will be introduced, if only she fucked with this bum, it would get boring quickly

That's how it was with Perseverance at the beginning I thought it was an awesome game, but then every now and then betrayal with some degenerate it wasn't interesting anymore

2.90 star(s) 27 Votes