Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
My believing is "" To each their own taste and love , We all enjoy these games in different ways. No reason to shame others for not playing the way we do."", So I hate Goro but definitely I respect that you like him , and this is what our brilliant baap promise to make every actions will be optional to satisfy all tastes , without FORCING any actions.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
My believing is "" To each their own taste and love , We all enjoy these games in different ways. No reason to shame others for not playing the way we do."", So I hate Goro but definitely I respect that you like him , and this is what our brilliant baap promise to make every actions will be optional to satisfy all tastes , without FORCING any actions.
lives in the gutter, it is known that it is neglected, but Goro is smarter than Christine's husband

Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I hate forced choices in games then the game doesn't interest me and I get bored quickly and as soon as there is one route corruption and NTR it just blows it boredom for me

• Angry
Reactions: StreetRat
2.90 star(s) 27 Votes