armaneitor

Mar 13, 2021
Expanding on the previous comment I do not want to create controversy regarding the update as such there will be those who may like it and others like me hate it, taking into account the delay time, to only have approximately 215 renders and no relevant action I must say that it was disappointing I understand that there was a disease involved and with that the time is understandable, but the content was so simple and bland that it seems to be wasting what could be an excellent game.

RØLÈX

Apr 13, 2022
Expanding on the previous comment I do not want to create controversy regarding the update as such there will be those who may like it and others like me hate it, taking into account the delay time, to only have approximately 215 renders and no relevant action I must say that it was disappointing I understand that there was a disease involved and with that the time is understandable, but the content was so simple and bland that it seems to be wasting what could be an excellent game.
Wait more 10 days new update is coming

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ChristineWatson-2.0cP2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Christine Watson [v2.0c.p.2] [baap]

COMPRESSED

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2022
I’m playing for the first time.

What’s this v1b Part 1 Fix in the OP? Is it like an earlier episode of the game which we have to download if we play for the first time?

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
The first part was just awfull, the renders very poor and the writing i don't even want to think about it, but at least there was the possibility of some hot kinks even if it did never lead to anything really interesting.
But that second part is just a little tease here and there and a lot of annoying talking without even anything interesting to read. I don't mind reading a good story even if there is no fuck, but well it has to be good at least.
In fact this game is just like if every sexy scene is handeled as completely independant, there is no progress, it's just do you want to get corrupted in that scene or not and then the game forget about it.
If there was some really hot scene it could be an ok fap game but for the moment it's just boring.
So don't try to make some story based VN if you don't master the writing, just make a set of fuck scenes with the minimum talking.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Christine Watson GUI Mod
The Mod should work with future updates, if the Dev doesn't change the GUI.
V1 is for Part 1 and v2 is for the newest release.​
Features:

Installation:

Download: (v1) - (v2)

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
hi can i get the patron link. mixdrop doesn't work for me

Reactions: Dorf56

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
Hey Dev, I'm just wondering if Christine and the daughter only gets used or will Christine be able to take matters into her own hands and make that little prick next door and any other douche bags or any skinny old creepy fucks rue the day they started fucking with her or her kids?

• Haha
Reactions: bcool and baap36885
2.90 star(s) 27 Votes