sonne1999

May 13, 2023
I was looking forward to seeing the update for this game. I wish I had read what people thought of it before I downloaded it. To say it is a bit buggy is being generous. It seems the update centers around Henry but in my playthrough Christine has no interest in him. So there was not much to do she played with her phone and then the end of the update. Whenever the next update happens I think I will check to see what people of it. If it is the same kind of reaction I might give up on it. But hopefully it is a lot better and less buggy.

AdultFunGamer

Jul 22, 2022
It's crazy how in the game a hot married woman allows herself to be manipulated by men to get her fucked. It's just a game, but in the real world there are plenty of such scum. A wife like this is worth as much as what's stuck between her husband's soles. Anyone who has a wife or girlfriend like that no longer needs enemies :unsure: ...
unbelievable, but I caught myself how upset this makes me even though it's just a game.
If I were a developer, I would add a bad or evil ending to cheating games, which can of course be chosen, but also shows that a bad ending awaits the cheaters. I don't think any developer has done that yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: danilo

Myrroddin

Jun 15, 2022
Which version do I have to download to enjoy the story?
If you want to start at Day 1, start with the Demo. It isn't "canon", and there are notable differences like Karel having a completely different model among other things. The official game starts at version 1b Fix, which starts at Day 8 or Day 9, then goes on to the newest download after a few days.

While the Demo is not canon, parts 1 and 2 reference events from the Demo.

2.90 star(s) 27 Votes