yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ChristineWatson-4.0Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

fantom2u

Mar 14, 2018
Corrected version of the script...

The dev didn't even test the game a single time before releasing it... It says a lot... Duh... :rolleyes:
Well this script fix removes the error hiccups but also removes the texting scene with Daniel and seems to put Christine automatically on the loving wife path. I had played it with hiccups before and got to a very different place than when I used this. Whether it is the right or wrong place I can't say because the update as a whole seems to make very little sense.

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
Well this script fix removes the error hiccups but also removes the texting scene with Daniel and seems to put Christine automatically on the loving wife path. I had played it with hiccups before and got to a very different place than when I used this. Whether it is the right or wrong place I can't say because the update as a whole seems to make very little sense.
I just corrected the typos in the if lines, nothing else.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
I like this Christine Watson, her body is sexy especially when her on ponytail hair. But sadly the story and update is slowly. And I dont get it to the story, why is she so easily fucked by Daniel.

Myrroddin

Jun 15, 2022
I like this Christine Watson, her body is sexy especially when her on ponytail hair. But sadly the story and update is slowly. And I dont get it to the story, why is she so easily fucked by Daniel.
Daniel drugged both Christine and her husband. Christine so he could fuck her, and the husband so he wouldn't know Christine was missing or why.

2.90 star(s) 27 Votes