BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
It has drastically changed, Goro looks more generic now which is boring. Keep your older versions it probably wont get farther then that unfortunately. Quality wise it still looks the same, some things are just reused renders with some new. And just some butt grabbing and barely that (for those wondering).
Yeah, I agree with you...The New Goro Sucks, I am a Supporter from Day one, and after her getting hot with Goro...Wham...I get a Complete New, tiring, Lame character with no scenes whatsoever, and this after the Game came so far and was getting Hot.
I really wish Baap luck with his new Version of the Game, but it is not my Game anymore (Just like other Games with revamp shit).
The Sad part for me is that I really liked Christine and the Story as it used to be.:cry:

Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
What happened? The game was good enough to move forward with it, now it was remade with pictures that look worse and a thinned out storyline where all the interesting bits are missing and only the annoying old dude was cloned, so now there are two of them. Just why?

mrMarko

Jan 10, 2021
so it's not worth it? And I was hoping that this version could be more complete and tidy, with a separate intro/demo version, a part 1 which at the end asked you for a password to see some scenes (never seen) and an incomplete part 2.....
I was hoping this version would put everything together and move on, but instead it started from scratch in a smaller way... what joke is this? :cry:

Screenshot 2024-02-18 024119.png

At least for another game yes, there are annual updates, but the story goes on... here after two years we are still at the starting point :cry:

RØLÈX

Apr 13, 2022
Yeah, I agree with you...The New Goro Sucks, I am a Supporter from Day one, and after her getting hot with Goro...Wham...I get a Complete New, tiring, Lame character with no scenes whatsoever, and this after the Game came so far and was getting Hot.
I really wish Baap luck with his new Version of the Game, but it is not my Game anymore (Just like other Games with revamp shit).
The Sad part for me is that I really liked Christine and the Story as it used to be.:cry:
You are right but developer can get complications in future regarding story so it depends on him how he move it further. And I think only goro scenes will be new so I am expecting quick updates

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BeastMaster59

s201

Jun 18, 2017
Very small update, hope this game won't be like stef story, waiting for new update, good luck to dev :)

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Well, after seeing all the likes from my previous post, it is nice to see that I,m not the only one that liked the old Watson version better, oh well, there are still other good games out there to support.

SpankyM42

Jun 20, 2022
I saw this upload and thought it was a new game. Then I saw that Christine Watson had been renamed. Oh, ok. I don't mind that game. Decent story and good graphics. So, I downloaded it. Well, oh dear. What happened to the graphics? A restart? Where is the story?
In my opinion, this is a step backwards. But, hey. It's the dev's game and he can do what he wants with it. Hell, he can start again and turn them all into fish if he wants.

Reactions: Aizar

Golomolo

Jan 1, 2022
So I downloaded the recent update and played it. It ends when Goro gets a calls and he walks away and it says 'to be continued' and it ends. So is there any gameplay after this or this is it?

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
So I downloaded the recent update and played it. It ends when Goro gets a calls and he walks away and it says 'to be continued' and it ends. So is there any gameplay after this or this is it?
Nope that's your lot for now, it's basically a completely new game so we've probably got several more updates to go before things start getting sexy, I could be wrong though and maybe baap has something naughty planned for earlier

2.90 star(s) 27 Votes