Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
Right so according to baap's recent comments there is no V4 anymore, "Being a Wife" is essentially a reboot of the game, so it's basically a start from the beginning
Some devs, like baap, are habitual tweakers and restarters. They are never satisfied with their work and get stuck. It's aggravating to see so many fall into this trap.

boobthief

May 25, 2017
Some devs, like baap, are habitual tweakers and restarters. They are never satisfied with their work and get stuck. It's aggravating to see so many fall into this trap.
Uh it's worse than that they're using MintAI on the images (there's a big watermark) and it's super trippy looking now. A lot of cel shading, smoothing, fucked AI eyes, like a monkey used Photoshop and spanked on every filter.

I don't want to be unkind but I am so everyone looks like they are the victim of a fiery car crash.

Oh, looks like they turned off the AI after the first day so it goes back to looking good again.

August2015

Mar 8, 2022
First I was skeptical but the new renders are really fine.
Otto and Gore are more realistic but old and ugly enough to spice the story.
Well done, look forward for next chapter !

Reactions: cloudstrife

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
was this game rebooted cause of steam or patreon? cause its not like in the reboot the kids look any older even though theres no scenes with them doing anything naughty with her. i know steam does not like school settings or blackmail in their games though

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Being a Wife - CW [v1.120] [baap]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

2.90 star(s) 27 Votes