sonne1999

May 13, 2023
Oh dear he might be adding bestiality to the game
Seriously? I have to say that has caught me by surprise. I like the game, Christine is really sexy but there has been no hint of this in the game. Unless I missed something but I don't think so. If the dev decides to go down that route then that is up to him. It still surprises me.

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Seriously? I have to say that has caught me by surprise. I like the game, Christine is really sexy but there has been no hint of this in the game. Unless I missed something but I don't think so. If the dev decides to go down that route then that is up to him. It still surprises me.
Yeah it doesn't seem like it would fit as like you said there hasn't been any previous groundwork for it, but as long as you can choose to avoid it in the game then it's all gravy:)

Reactions: lmnop97

sonne1999

May 13, 2023
Yeah it doesn't seem like it would fit as like you said there hasn't been any previous groundwork for it, but as long as you can choose to avoid it in the game then it's all gravy:)
I agree that as long as we get the option then that is okay. I looked at his Patreon page and there is a poll but what the result is I don't know. If they vote no then maybe he will not include it hopefully.

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I agree that as long as we get the option then that is okay. I looked at his Patreon page and there is a poll but what the result is I don't know. If they vote no then maybe he will not include it hopefully.
So far it's 73% yes. 16% no. 9% little. But for some weird reason it won't let me vote, registers my vote at first but then removes it a second later

sonne1999

May 13, 2023
So far it's 73% yes. 16% no. 9% little. But for some weird reason it won't let me vote, registers my vote at first but then removes it a second later
Thanks for the information the numbers really surprise me. 73% is way higher than I imagined it would be shows you what I know. I mean it does necessary mean it will included in the game it is just the dev asking if his supporters want it.

Reactions: jenyabest

Hotcoupleeasy

Nov 20, 2021
Need help please. I downloaded part 1 but couldn't play the first 3 days ! It takes me to day 4 ! I am playing android apk

Golomolo

Jan 1, 2022
Love the update even if it was a little short. Hopefully the next update will come sooner. This game has great potential to be one of the great female protagonist game ever.

• Haha
Reactions: Franvic and roquito

sonne1999

May 13, 2023
They seem to be spending some time on revamping the first part of the game
Does this mean it will still be still be separate with new dialogue and maybe new graphics?. It would be nice to play the game from the start all the way through. At the moment you have to play part 1 then part 2 putting it all together would make it better. But that's just my opinion of course the dev can do what they want.

Reactions: baap36885

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Does this mean it will still be still be separate with new dialogue and maybe new graphics?. It would be nice to play the game from the start all the way through. At the moment you have to play part 1 then part 2 putting it all together would make it better. But that's just my opinion of course the dev can do what they want.
I think it will still be in two parts, they've just been adding the altered Goro to part 1 and probably tweaking other bits, but I'm not really sure

sonne1999

May 13, 2023
I think it will still be in two parts, they've just been adding the altered Goro to part 1 and probably tweaking other bits, but I'm not really sure
Thanks for the reply I take it you mean the new spruced up Goro?. I thought the point of him was an old ugly man corrupting the sexy young wife Christine. Not sure what his idea is but it must make sense to him.

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Thanks for the reply I take it you mean the new spruced up Goro?. I thought the point of him was an old ugly man corrupting the sexy young wife Christine. Not sure what his idea is but it must make sense to him.
Yeah the less gaunt and more normal old man looking Goro is being added to part one

Reactions: Dicho
2.90 star(s) 27 Votes