Savilesavile

Jun 15, 2020
hi poopers!
correct me if i'm wrong, but i smell the horrible stench of "awam syndrome" here all over new games... always the same shit: a total whore frustrated and married that will become the worst whore old universe has ever seen, and of course one son and one daughter, and to cut the story short always the same shit copied and recopied billions of times... the copy of the copy of the copy of the copy of the copy of the copy... of one sore awfull shit...
"Best whore"*

sonne1999

May 13, 2023
Its funny how the developer did a poll where people voted to continue with the story and not for a revamp. Well, that's what I saw before unsubscribing :ROFLMAO:
Well that is a bit strange why would you go against the wishes of the people who support you?. If you do that then you lose supporters plus you also lose money. Then again he is not the only dev to do that, they will just turn around and say it is my game and I will do what I like with it. I hope he will progress the game as I like it.

Reactions: Aizar and kyxlian

RØLÈX

Apr 13, 2022
Well that is a bit strange why would you go against the wishes of the people who support you?. If you do that then you lose supporters plus you also lose money. Then again he is not the only dev to do that, they will just turn around and say it is my game and I will do what I like with it. I hope he will progress the game as I like it.
Revamped version will enhance the story bro. If someone likes a realistic story they will like this but Yes he should upload content quick after this update

sonne1999

May 13, 2023
Revamped version will enhance the story bro. If someone likes a realistic story they will like this but Yes he should upload content quick after this update
Thanks for that if as you say that this version will enhance the story then that can only be good I suppose. I know he has changed the looks of Goro I wonder he will something else with him. He is dressed smartly now maybe he will be a rich neighbour. I can't see him living in the same dump as the old Goro lived in. Maybe as a rich man Christine will find that attractive.

RØLÈX

Apr 13, 2022
Thanks for that if as you say that this version will enhance the story then that can only be good I suppose. I know he has changed the looks of Goro I wonder he will something else with him. He is dressed smartly now maybe he will be a rich neighbour. I can't see him living in the same dump as the old Goro lived in. Maybe as a rich man Christine will find that attractive.
I don't think he will be rich we already have Rich man dating angle with boss supposedly but I think Goro can be a owner of shop like he was in 1st part or maybe a home servent but I am excited for Tobey's affection towards Chris and how she gonna handle it. I don't want Baap to rush to the scenes so quick or make them feel rush, it happened in previous versions with Goro and Adi.

Reactions: baap36885
2.90 star(s) 27 Votes