HandRyck

Aug 15, 2018
i cant wait to see the next update especially with the little boys. i dont like the goro storyline. The MC like to easy to corrupt by outside people. i much prefer the liittle boy storyline, feels like they both between MC and the boys (his son and his son friend) have a same curiousity about eachother like love and lust.

Reactions: only MILF
Aug 20, 2023
Didnt Expect her to go all the way with Goro so Easily. Damn I Was really liking the Build Up, But the sudden S*x actually ruined it according to me.
I disagree, it was already taking a while and she had already sucked him and let him suck her pussy, sex was inevitable, I just found it strange that she didn't use a condom. First time cheating on her husband and not using protection?

Reactions: BulgariAMARA

baap36885

Addict
Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Please provide your valuable feedback and suggestions so that we can continue to enhance our game.

Thank you
Team Baap

Reactions: BulgariAMARA

3dfriend13

Oct 2, 2020
Please provide your valuable feedback and suggestions so that we can continue to enhance our game.

Thank you
Team Baap
Given that I don't like Goro and the apparent ease with which an ugly and dirty old man easily fucks a gorgeous pussy like Christine, I believe that the story would benefit from more balanced paths between the old men (Goro and Otto), the boys (Henry or Tobey ) incest (Adi above all or Ami), black bullies (bbc and blackmail), lesbianism (Karel)... with the husband always an idiot and a cuckold as tradition. The whole story with Goro as the absolute protagonist got a little boring. Varying the content would improve the game. Listen to me and thanks Baap. :cool:

3.10 star(s) 37 Votes