Aran06

Apr 27, 2017
Before the release of this update many said it would be disappointing, even I thought the same...But V1.160 is indeed a big update...Christine moved to next level with Goro..;)(y)

Reactions: ilikefun72

3dfriend13

Oct 2, 2020
To say the update was disappointing would be an understatement. Goro disgusting as always, Christine understandably not involved at all. Let's hope that now, corrupted by the old man (in the Dev's mind), she will turn to the bullies -bbc-, her son or daughter, Henry or even Otto. And that Goro will be removed from the next updates, if there are any...

gregorioVII

Apr 10, 2023
Didnt Expect her to go all the way with Goro so Easily. Damn I Was really liking the Build Up, But the sudden S*x actually ruined it according to me.
The previous update was great. It seems as if the developer got fed up and suddenly decided to cut to the chase, removing all the tension and excitement created in the previous update.

Tor90

Sep 28, 2024
Does anyone has the V1.160 for android or is it only available for Windows?

Just out of curiosity, does the daughter of Christine go with the avance of Otto?

joshuaalcabar

Aug 15, 2022
He asked us a couple of months ago on Patreon what we thought about bestiality, as far as I can remember, most of us was all for it including me, but we also told him about the dangers having something like that on Patreon, so maybe the Dev has something in the future stored for the game as an Extension or on Subscribestar?, just asked the Dev here on F95, he can tell you what is planned exactly.
I wonder if this will ever have a sequel in the game or is it just a teaser for fans of the genre?
Has the author ever talked about this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If anyone knows, please tell me.
Most of the country having problem when it comes to animals at U.S also even it's animated you will be inif trouble if they saw this at your laptop or mobile

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BulgariAMARA

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
The previous update was great. It seems as if the developer got fed up and suddenly decided to cut to the chase, removing all the tension and excitement created in the previous update.
I do not think that he accelerated the events, quite an adequate development, because we must take into account what history already contains. Further postponement of the inevitable would look like procrastination and milking. I understand those who regret because they are not as slow as they like. But let's look at the plot, it contains several more potential partners of Kristina and there is no point in dragging out the story too much, as other developers have been doing for years without promoting the story.
Of course, balance is important here, but you can see that some other plots in the game get absolutely little content, a few drawings, where there should be several dozen. This is because the author sacrifices the content in order not to delay the development and I welcome his approach. Despite the fact that I want to see much more in other plots of the game. Agree, if you think about it, it is quite clear that maintaining the perfect balance with the volume of the story and the speed of creating a visual novel is a very difficult task. Whatever the author does, he is not able to satisfy all users. So I think we shouldn't be too strict with the developer who is pushing the story, maybe a little faster than some fans would like.
I like what's there and I'm looking forward to continuing. It must be interesting, there is also a friend of Goro, bullies from school and a boy in love with her. There are so many interesting things ahead, I think there is no reason to get upset.

abw258

Mar 9, 2020
I would say that the old version "Christine Watson" was much better, more "realistic", with build-up and more natural. Nowe we have heavy focus on one thread, mechanical, stupid dialogues. Everything seems rushed and forced. It looks like this is developed by a different person.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I must apologize to Baap, because after someone said that there was only a blowjob in the newest release I was disappointed, but after playing the leaked version here I must say that I will continue support, because the Game is moving to the direction that I was waiting for for the last two years.
Great Job Baap.(y)

sonne1999

May 13, 2023
I have read other people's thoughts on the update and I thought That I would give my 2 cents worth. I think that we all knew the way the story was going that Goro would be the first to get his way with Christine. I have to be honest that I was disappointed in the scene. I was hoping that she would have been so horny when the deed happened that she would have ridden him senseless. But there was nothing from her she was just lying there hoping it would soon be over. As we have waited so long to finally see her getting laid not the scene I was hoping for. I'm sure other people will disagree with me which is fine. What about the future? is she going to become simply a cum bucket for any man who wants her. I hope that is not the route the game takes. Time will tell, I will stick with it for now so see how the story progresses. Well I guess that's more than 2 cents worth.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
I have read other people's thoughts on the update and I thought That I would give my 2 cents worth. I think that we all knew the way the story was going that Goro would be the first to get his way with Christine. I have to be honest that I was disappointed in the scene. I was hoping that she would have been so horny when the deed happened that she would have ridden him senseless. But there was nothing from her she was just lying there hoping it would soon be over. As we have waited so long to finally see her getting laid not the scene I was hoping for. I'm sure other people will disagree with me which is fine. What about the future? is she going to become simply a cum bucket for any man who wants her. I hope that is not the route the game takes. Time will tell, I will stick with it for now so see how the story progresses. Well I guess that's more than 2 cents worth.
I’m pretty sure she’s going to be blackmailed by the shota boys, give them bj’s and anal and they won’t beat her sons ass or pimp her daughter. Who knows maybe they will give her 12 tasks she has to do

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
BeingAWife-1.160
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.10 star(s) 37 Votes