BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Not really! A blowjob is the max he get, the remaining scenes are teasing.
Thanks for the Info, was thinking about raising my Tier, but not for a damn blowjob, saw Goro get a blowjob months ago in the old Version of Watson, so not really anything I haven't seen before worth raising my tier.

• Red Heart
Reactions: wildride69

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
What is going on with Tyler? he got further with her before the remake, remember him in her classroom rubbing and kissing her tits and now last update it’s like he took 1 step forward and 2 steps back, what did he do wrong now or is Christine bipolar which would explain a lot

Reactions: MtV666

3dfriend13

Oct 2, 2020
I wonder if the dev will continue with the stoy or decide he wants to start again. Let's be honest that would not be a huge surprise.
However, hush hush, this charlatan with a game remade for the third time and without new content - in three months - has increased the number of supporters by three hundred. Now it's moving towards 500. Congratulations!

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I wonder if this will ever have a sequel in the game or is it just a teaser for fans of the genre?
Has the author ever talked about this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If anyone knows, please tell me.
He asked us a couple of months ago on Patreon what we thought about bestiality, as far as I can remember, most of us was all for it including me, but we also told him about the dangers having something like that on Patreon, so maybe the Dev has something in the future stored for the game as an Extension or on Subscribestar?, just asked the Dev here on F95, he can tell you what is planned exactly.

Reactions: BulgariAMARA
3.10 star(s) 37 Votes