CURIOUS_1976

Apr 13, 2024
A few observations of mine from watching a playthrough to when Adi sleeps with Christine and masterbates.

After being the math teacher for five minutes she tells a pupil she will consider a relationship with them for doing well on a test despite being married with two kids and risking her job.

Henry is a complete asshole and if there is a potential blackmail over a video of Adi masterbating, then that's weak to me.

Tobey seems to spend a bit of time on park benches and his ark seems pathetic to me about loving his teacher.

Adi only ever seems to be caught masterbating.

Mia vanishes from the game.

Goro and Karel are both manipulating her for sexual purposes.

At times Goro and Karen's words resonate with Christine about cheating.

Adi has an unhealthy fascination with Christine.

Goro from the get go was after a sexual relationship with her, I feel if he laid of the lecherous stuff, he'd get it anyway, very much a domme and sub type relationship.

Be interesting to see what comes of that.

Just my two cents.

Last edited:

3dfriend13

Oct 2, 2020
A few observations of mine from watching a playthrough to when Adi sleeps with Christine and masterbates.

After being the math teacher for five minutes she tells a pupil she will consider a relationship with them for doing well on a test despite being married with two kids and risking her job.

Henry is a complete asshole and if there is a potential blackmail over a video of Adi masterbating, then that's weak to me.

Tobey seems to spend a bit of time on park benches and his ark seems pathetic to me about loving his teacher.

Goro from the get go was after a sexual relationship with her, I feel if he laid of the lecherous stuff, he'd get it anyway, very much a domme and sub type relationship.

Just my two cents.
You forgot the dog who tries to lick her pussy as soon as he sees her ... :ROFLMAO:

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023

Just my two cents.
In general, your comments are fair and you can add a few more to them, but that's not what I'm talking about. If you create a more logical and realistic story, you get AWAM, which takes years to create. Just think about it and then all these remarks are not so important.

atulff

Dec 15, 2018
please create fashion show story with Cristine with both kids.
like there was mini games in AWAM for Sam and Dylen.
It was awesome....
first next to pool
second inside home

schweppes33

May 18, 2024
I really only playing the game for the love of Goro and Christie, I hope we always see them together. I hope we see Christie and Goro's child in the future, that would be great. By the way, I think I would rather Goro not let his friends fuck Christie, Christie is just for Goro. Good game baap36885 keep going.

CURIOUS_1976

Apr 13, 2024
I feel the Dom and Sub interaction is what does it for Christine based on the game so far.

Goro, Adi and the School Bullies fit this narrative.

Last edited:

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Gotta say Goro is by far has the most hideous looking body but I gotta respect the dev he gave him a fucked up looking dick. It's not the dick that looks like it belongs on a elephant either.

neronx

May 18, 2021
If Christine went to Goro's home for a second time, you are playing 1.60.
What I remember was Christine changing in front of the old man
And then they have sex on the bed
And that's where this episode ended

Is this the latest version or the previous version?

3.10 star(s) 37 Votes